Speculation: New Styled-Numbers on Home Jersey?

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
Bu2EnhUCIAAvWAf.jpg

This pic was posted on the Habs twitter. The numbers looking chunkier than last year's model. The White is thicker with a thinner blue outline.

Also, Pacioretty looks to have moved towards Warrior gear.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Pacioretty used easton helmet and Warrior gloves/stick iirc

Anyways i love the change on the numbers...someone called it a few months ago.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
Looks like numbers from some cheap Chinese knockoffs I see on eBay.

They look similar in style to the Heritage Classic in Calgary

heritage_classic.jpg

There were rumors last year that the Habs were going to make some changes to their jersey. I wonder if they'll go ahead with that this year and just alter the look of the numbers on the home and away.

Dagistitsyn

Aug 27, 2011
Nova Scotia

heritage_classic.jpg

There were rumors last year that the Habs were going to make some changes to their jersey. I wonder if they'll go ahead with that this year and just alter the look of the numbers on the home and away.

Hm, those would be a nice little change I guess.. :dunno:
Didn't Bourque get two goals against us that game?

Adriatic

Feb 27, 2004
If that's the case, then very nice I like it. Anything that makes it look more like the 70's. The way it is now I hate the way the border on the numbers looks on the white jersey. After the numbers there is first a white border and then the red one. The red border should just come right after the blue numbers, like it used to be like on that pic from the heritage in Calgary.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006

heritage_classic.jpg

These are what I want for permanent white jerseys. The red outline on the numbers is really sharp.

A1

Everything is awful
Oct 15, 2005
Montreal, Qc
Blech, those numbers look pregnant.

I think putting a white outline between the red and blue on the white jerseys was one of the best changes they made. The red barely shows when it's directly touching the blue.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad