15 - Chris Stewart RW

insider

Nov 14, 2003
I would love to see the whole list... I pretty much agree with the top part

X-SHARKIE

MaDdY said:
McKeens loves Ty Wishart eh?

I really think he'll go to the Kings!

I think he won't last to LA and Florida will snatch him, he's exactly what Florida can use and Keenan loves this type of a player on the ice and off the ice. It's about ranking a player and his NHL production, it's not about how good he played at a tournament. If you look at him all season he was a stud shutdown defenseman with legit NHL potential.

Beesfan

Apr 10, 2006
That is a pretty big separation between Staal and Mueller. I'm very interested to see how these guys are 4 years from now.

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
Abyss said:
This sucks, I really wanted Backstrom at #5.

Assuming the top 5 guys go top 5(Johnson, Kessel, Toews, Staal and Backstrom) the bruins will get what's left over, which isn't that bad.

Just my personal opinion but i can see washington taking Backstrom over Staal(assuming they the 2 guys left).

Habs4Life

Aug 29, 2003
Saint John, NB
King Henry I said:
IMO Phil Kessel should be #2 (if not #1) but I do like that Backstrom has risen up the boards. He's gonna be good.

IMO Kessel has played below expectations this year... and should be 5 or 6....this ranking is one of the most accurate ive seen in a while.

Abyss

GO BRUINS
Jun 20, 2005
CT
boredmale said:
Assuming the top 5 guys go top 5(Johnson, Kessel, Toews, Staal and Backstrom) the bruins will get what's left over, which isn't that bad.

Just my personal opinion but i can see washington taking Backstrom over Staal(assuming they the 2 guys left).

Well yeah all 5 would be great, just saying I woulda loved Backstrom the most...

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
Habs4Life said:
IMO Kessel has played below expectations this year... and should be 5 or 6....this ranking is one of the most accurate ive seen in a while.

how can 51 points in 39 games in his first year be "below expectations". I am not a Kessel fan but if some guy who was ranked before the season started, to go mid to late first round had a first season in college like that, there would be talk he should be first or 2nd no doubt.

There will probably be 1 or 2 better guys then Kessel in the top 15 when all is said and done, but Kessel is as close to a sure thing which should make him #2(it's to hard to pass up on the defenseman).

Abyss said:
Well yeah all 5 would be great, just saying I woulda loved Backstrom the most...

could be worse, my Islanders pick 7th. We have to hope there is 2 suprise picks so we get 1 of them:P

OilerOlli*

What's with Gawlik, Marcel Müller, Felix Schütz?
Frolik only 14th? :shakehead Would be a steal

hockeyfan125

Jul 10, 2004
I think picking someone picking from 8-12 is going to pick up one of the top guys that slides down.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad