New kits 17/18

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
_96827153_wwfc_gk_kits_1718.jpg

League Two team Wycombe come up with goalkeeper kits designed to distract shooters..

BergyDGD

Rock Chalk Jayhawk
Jun 25, 2007
City of Champions,MA
It was awesome going through this thread. Every year I look forward to the new Arsenal kit and Juventus kits. It's funny because if the Bruins change the font on their lettering I see it as a slap in the face to tradition haha. Really cool seeing how each teams' kits change from year to year.

IU Hawks fan

They call me IU
Dec 30, 2008
NW Burbs
It's friggen terrible. Might see them in red for up to 11 of 19 league away games, by my count.

Seems like when they have a yellow (or gold) away shirt they always wear it on the road except against Spurs & Chelsea (and formally Fulham, although they wore yellow at CC in 2013), but when they don't they'll wear red more often than not.

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
Hard to screw up Depo with that sponsor. Nice colors and one of the cooler corporate logos (tho they manage to make it a bit less cool by choosing to advertise their alcohol-free beer).

Panteras

“I’ll remember this hell of a journey”- Barkov
Sep 14, 2009
Panther’s favorite strip club
When Deportivo first used the Estrella Galicia logo it was the normal alcoholic beer. So not sure if maybe regulations etc have changed things or it's just the sponsor trying to advertise their non-alcoholic beer.

Anyways, Deportivo likes to use local companies as sponsor which is cool. Only time I can recall not using a Galician company for sponsor was the time they had Dreamcast logo ..which is still cool lol but the logo was as bland as you could get

deportivo.jpg

btw there is some meaning the jersey designs, the away is basically the Galician flag, and the 3rd has a silhouette of the ancient Roman lighthouse in A Coruña where Deportivo are from.

All in all I'm happy the the design of the jerseys.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Germany looks great as usual. Don't know how I feel about that font though.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Germanys look nice except the design in front kills it.

Argentina's look class, if your gonna suck at least look good doing it. I guess.

Not sure to if I should get a Dybala or Messi one though?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad