*New* Keeper League

Status
Not open for further replies.

donut

Sep 5, 2012
I'm looking to start a new 30 GM Keeper league to replace the one LT ran before. I've had a couple of PMs already regarding the league. Please let me know ASAP if you may be interested.

I will let you know more info via PM.

Thanks! :popcorn:

SOME INFORMATION ABOUT THE DYNASTY LEAGUE

A key part of this league is that the salary cap will only be $10M more than the actual NHL cap. This means, the cap for the first year will be $85M. At no time are teams allowed to exceed the cap; a penalty will be implemented if they do.

We will start off with a 36-round "Original Draft". Teams may have a maximum of 50 contracts/rights-owned at any given time.

Each team will have an active 23-man roster. The rest of the club will be part of your farm team. Teams will be allowed to call-up and call-down players throughout the season (though please don't be that guy who does roster moves EVERY DAY).

The points system will be the following (similar system to the HFVHL league/an offline league I run annual with my friends):

Forwards/Defence
Goal: 1 points
Assist: 1 points
SH Point: 1 points
PIM: 0.2 points per minute
Hattrick: 2 points
SO Winning Goal: 1 point

Goaltenders
Win: 3 points
OTL: 1 points
SO: 2 points
Goal/Assist: 10 points
PIM: 0.2 point per minute

Last edited:

donut

Sep 5, 2012
UPDATE: Including myself, right now I have a total of 11 people on-board. Would love to shoot for 30 if there's more people considering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad