New Jersey off-season availabilities

Matt Y

Jan 1, 2021
Hi all,

With a disappointing first round exit, the Devils are looking to re-tool a bit with Kaprizov joining the lineup this upcoming season so we need to make room for him.

The following are available:
Blake Wheeler - still bringing it and is solid value for his contract!

Zach Parise - one year left on the deal - could do a Parise for expensive goalie or defenceman you need to move.

Adam Henrique - bit of a down here but still hit double digits in goals and showed he can play World Championship this year which will likely lead to a better NHL situation this year.

Chris Kreider - 20 to 30 goals annually and a contract that backs up that value!

Looking to add a goaltender and/or experienced defenceman to the lineup. Would also listen to a two for one on guys like Wheeler or Kreider.

Email me [email protected] to chat with offers or concepts!

Matt Y

Jan 1, 2021
Updated: Parise and Henrique will have new HFNHL addresses next year.

Blake Wheeler - still bringing it and is solid value for his contract. Top 10 in the HFNHL last year and could do it again easily as his ratings look strong once again! Would take a roster player that can play in my top 9 and futures in a potential deal for Blake.

Chris Kreider - 20 to 30 goals annually and a contract that backs up that value! Similar kind of deal as Wheeler, or would take a pair of lesser forwards.

Roope Hintz - Over a point per game in Dallas last season and just hitting his prime. Depth would allow me to take a younger player (or two) that hasn't developed yet or a significant draft pick.

Travis Konency - Looks to be stuck on our third line this year but knows he has more to contribute than that. Had a great year in Jersey this year but Dollar Bill Kirill coming to town basically takes his spot. I'm open to a significant draft pick, two forwards for one or a solid prospect ready in a year or two.

All offers on Slack, email and WhatsApp responded to promptly.

Thanks,
Matt
NJD

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad