Taylor Hall-Pavel Zacha-Kyle Palmieri
Marcu Johansson-Nico Hischier-Drew Stafford
Jesper Bratt-Adam Henrique-Jimmy Hayes
Miles Wood-Blake Coleman-Brian Gibbons

Andy Green-Steve Santini
John Moore-Damon Severson
Will Butcher-Ben Lovejoy

Keith Kinkaid

With the first lose in the books, it is time for the Devils to really...

giphy.gif

In light of this I am going to suggest we GET SCHWIFTY...

tenor.gif

And if I see anymore dumb penalties you will be DISQUALIFIED

InexperiencedChiefAfricanwilddog-small.gif

Remember that losing to the Rangers...

1*cI9ZMQkBQECgHwxYO1DqKw.gif

BECAUSE THIS HYPE TRAIN HAS NO BRAKES!!!!!

0He9QbZ.gif

Now let's just watch some Interdimensional MSG+

nEN7HHw.gif

Last edited:

Japam

I love Matt Loughlin.
May 21, 2012
nj
I have this feeling Nico breaks out tonight. Shake off a bad game, and pot a couple goals against a rival who are sucking pretty bad to start the season.

Reactions: The 29th Pick

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
Last night seemed to purely be getting outplayed by a better team. We fought and clawed back to 1 goal twice, but ultimately did ourselves in with penalties. Games like that, especially with a young team, are going to happen.

Win tonight, however, and I won't even think about last night's game at all. No better cure than to shit all over the Rangers.

LGD!

XRqcX2p.gif

The 29th Pick

Still Alive !
Dec 7, 2007
Northvale N.J.
#fireAV

It might happen if we beat them.
There was an article at TSN from BoDog? saying Pete DeBoer will be the first to go, then there was a list and AV isn't even on it? Hynes is on it, but no AV ? I think he will be on the "hot seat" this year
http://www.tsn.ca/bodog-odds-on-deboer-to-be-fired-first-1.882758
Peter DeBoer (SJ) 7/2
Paul Maurice (WIN) 4/1
Doug Weight (NYI) 4/1
Jeff Blashill (DET) 7/1
Jared Bednar (COL) 17/2
Glen Gulutzan (CAL) 12/1
Dave Hakstol (PHI) 12/1
Jon Cooper (TB) 14/1
John Hynes (NJ) 14/1
Barry Trotz (WAS) 14/1

Rad Dude83

Jun 23, 2013
Jersey
I'll be at the game. Haven't been to the dump in 8 years. Have they fixed the lighting or does the ice still look piss yellow in person?

oxman44

Dec 1, 2015
Hunterdon
I expect a much better game from the forwards tonight. They werent skating enough and they are very aware that skating is their whole game. Im sure it will be addressed and the Rags will provide more room with their style. But, what I think needs to improve the most is the defensmen. The caps attacked them low with a fast aggressive forecheck and they handled it poorly. They got beat to loose pucks all night and no one could step up and move the puck out with composure. They have also been getting lit up on the PK mainly because the gaps are way to loose on the zone entries and teams are walking right in and getting guys like ovi, matthews, nylander and oshie set up nice and easy. Need to be much better at the blueline. Dont think for one minute the rags arent gonna come hard at our defensmen on the forecheck. they need a win bad and thats their game

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
I wonder if they were looking past the Caps to this game. I expect a ton of energy tonight.

The 29th Pick

Still Alive !
Dec 7, 2007
Northvale N.J.
That's an actual thing you can bet on? When did we become the UK.
I don't think we can bet on that because we're in the USA, but maybe up in Canada they can? Not sure why TSN would recognize BoDog as a "source". I just found it interesting that DeBoer was mentioned as most likely to get the ax, but AV wasn't even mentioned.

RememberTheName

Conductor of the Schmid Bandwagon
Jan 5, 2016
On Earth
What I wanna see tonight:

Hall - Zacha - Palmieri
Mojo - Nico - Stafford
Wood - Rico - Bratt
Gibbon - Coleman - Noesen

Greene - Santini
Mueller - Severson
Butcher - Prout
I like it. Maybe even switch palms and Stafford just to shake things up a little more and possibly get Nico going on that second line

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
I wonder if they were looking past the Caps to this game. I expect a ton of energy tonight.
No. They got out coached, out game planned, out physical'ed.... it's the problem with the abstract notion of fast and attacking when you run into a team that knows how to shut it down.....this shouldn't even have to be highlighted to a Devil fan, we shutdown "fast and attacking" teams for two decades exactly the way Washington did last night.

Reactions: glenwo2 and Oneiro
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->