GDT: New Jersey Devils @ Carolina Hurricanes 7 PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
It's going to get ugly tomorrow night if we give up the first. I'm looking forward to being there :laugh:

I'm so glad I cashed out of that game. Of course I'm already on my last nerve after going to two of these games and being at a viewing party tonight, all in the last five days.

apice3*

I have a commitment to sit in the 10 dollar ticket line for Devils/Rangers, but aside from that, I'm not going to anymore games this year. I'm not paying to go see an inferior product.

guitarguyvic

Mar 31, 2010
Pick your poison.

People have been spinning a wheel of things to complain about. I guess we landed on "Kovy at RW" tonight.

Tomorrow afternoon, we'll land on Zajac's contract. Maybe tomorrow night we'll move onto Zidlicky's defense. If Salvador plays, I'll bet the house it's his captaincy, but we're do for a "Hedberg sucks" too. Then again there's Volchenkov's puck skills, DeBoer's coaching, Lamoriello's building, have 8 d-men, drafting Matteau, Shaw's PP, our PK, why Semin isn't a Devil, what plane Dany Heatley is on, why Kinkaid isn't starting, and eventually why we drafted Tedenby over Carlson.

Does that cover it?

That is pretty hilarious. Some of those are legit problems, but the funny part is that you could have made that list last year at this time and it would still apply. Apparenly we always have the worst coach, players, and GM in the league.

Semak

Warning

Let's take a breath, close it down and start again in the PST.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad