New Jersey deadline deals

Matt Y

Jan 1, 2021
Hi all,

Well, playoffs don't seem to be in the cards for this team so looking to make deals for the future and help teams in their quest for the cup.

Shea Weber - you are only responsible for him this year (his hit goes away next year), he's having a great year in the HFNHL. How can you not want to add a guy like this to your lineup? Will help with taking guys back to balance the cap as well. This is a monster addition for any playoff team. Are you a monster that can win? We should talk.

Brent Burns - forward, or defence who can score and has a high defensive rating. Next to Weber is there a more impactful defenceman available? Probably not and I can continue to help with taking guys back for salary cap purposes.

Evander Kane - 63 points in 62 games for a guy that's defensively responsible and you don't have to keep him beyond this year. His mid-seventies D rating and physicality make him a MUST HAVE for any playoff team.

P.E. Bellemare - defensive wizard is a great add-on to anyone's PK unit or a contender's 4th line. His multiple position offering is also of great assistance for your team should injury occur.

Cam Talbot - it's possible but he'll be highly rated again next year so if you want to upgrade and blow me away, why the heck not. I would need a goaltender in return in any deal.

Brock "don't call me Lesnar" McGinn - defensively sound and big-bodied for your third or fourth line. Can take a body back to help with his reasonable cap hit.

I'm really open to ideas on these guys. It's probably easier to make deals one player at a time rather than a package as well but open to it. Looking for picks, prospects or young NHL players in return but also will take bodies to even out the cap as well.

I'm on slack and what's app but easier to get me on slack.............or email [email protected]

I'm around a lot over the next day so let's, as the Leafs goal song says, make your dreams come true!

Matt Y

Jan 1, 2021
McGinn and Kane are no longer Devils..........we are still standing by the phone awaiting calls.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad