New Jersey, Exit 16E
So New Japan is Old WWE? lol

RDT_20240224_0203165368711679932818903.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: sabremike

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
Pushing Finlay and having him go over Ospreay and Moxley.....just to swerve and take the belt off him like weeks later and put it on Nemeth is such a wildly bad booking decision. Like I don't even like Finlay....but you were behind him enough to push him in the first place, show some stones and commit to it.

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
Pushing Finlay and having him go over Ospreay and Moxley.....just to swerve and take the belt off him like weeks later and put it on Nemeth is such a wildly bad booking decision. Like I don't even like Finlay....but you were behind him enough to push him in the first place, show some stones and commit to it.

It's silly. Him and his group also looked like killers after the cage match. I was ready to see how his title reign turned out and then . . . . he just loses it like that?

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
Jack Perry joined House of Torture :laugh:

He sucks and so do they. So it makes sense.

They really need to get out from under the BC name. War Dogs probably should for that matter too. (speaking of War Dogs, Alex Coughlins contract is reportedly up).

Just let it die already. You can still sell T-Shirts.

There's 47 sub factions. KENTA, Ishimori and Owens are like basically their own thing as remnants from Bullet Club before. Then you have Fale doing whatever he's doing in Australia and the TNA guys.

And it seems the AEW crew have been calling themselves BC Gold less and less and Bang Bang Gang more instead.

In related news the War Dogs vs. United Empire war games style match in Ospreay's farewell was pretty good.

HeisenBaez

Nov 3, 2008
Heart of Dixie
He sucks and so do they. So it makes sense.

They really need to get out from under the BC name. War Dogs probably should for that matter too. (speaking of War Dogs, Alex Coughlins contract is reportedly up).

Just let it die already. You can still sell T-Shirts.

There's 47 sub factions. KENTA, Ishimori and Owens are like basically their own thing as remnants from Bullet Club before. Then you have Fale doing whatever he's doing in Australia and the TNA guys.

And it seems the AEW crew have been calling themselves BC Gold less and less and Bang Bang Gang more instead.

In related news the War Dogs vs. United Empire war games style match in Ospreay's farewell was pretty good.
Absolutely. BC was a cool idea for a long time (basically Finn Balor/AJ Styles/Kenny Omega era) but now it's been a sell of it's former greatness. Hell, I don't even recognize 3/4 of the members of the faction. Turn those sub-groups into their own stand alone factions and retire the BC name

Reactions: Big Poppa Puck

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Gonna start posting about Stardom here since they both have the same owner.

Stardom American Dream 2024 in the Keystone State. Good, short show at the former ECW arena. First time I’ve ever been there. It was only about 90 minutes which is roughly the time it will take me to get home since f***ing 95 north is closed

Last edited:

Grackle Party

Full of guts!!
Jun 11, 2007
Cream City
I went to the Windy City riot last night here’s some thoughts.

AZM vs Stephanie Vaquer really stood out. I had never seen either but they could really go. Excellent match

The crowd was probably 2/3 pro Jack Perry I was pretty surprised. Lots of cry me a river chants. He lost basically by going for a gts. It was some of the best work I’ve seen JP do. Lots of other funny spots like him going for a guillotine choke.

Bullet club war dogs are the best thing from that faction in years and legit nasty heels as opposed to cool heels but Dave Finley is sooo meh

I didn’t think there was any chance Mox was winning. It was shocking and awesome to catch that live he’s now the only wrestler to hold the WWE, AEW, and NJPW championship

Reactions: CDJ and sabremike

yahhockey

Jan 23, 2013
No. That's why Moxley is the only one to ever hold all three.

Lol, sorry, but that was my immediate thought when seeing Fro's post. I took twenty seconds to search to confirm he never won the Heavyweight or World Heavyweight championships. Then I decided to search Jericho and it seems he won the Intercontinental championship but never the upper tier title.

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
No. That's why Moxley is the only one to ever hold all three.

Lol, sorry, but that was my immediate thought when seeing Fro's post. I took twenty seconds to search to confirm he never won the Heavyweight or World Heavyweight championships. Then I decided to search Jericho and it seems he won the Intercontinental championship but never the upper tier title.
Appreciate the snark...just kinda shocking they never put it on Jericho with the number of tours he did

Reactions: yahhockey

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Stardom seemed to have a seemingly newsworthy All Star Grand Queendom, waiting for an English review of events. This was the show Mercedes did last year where she lost to Mayu Iwatani.

Odeo Tai kicked out Starlight Kid after losing their version of the tag titles, who was saved by Tam Nakano, which itself may be noteworthy as it caught my attention. SLK was the protege of Mayu Iwatani before SLK was forced to join Odeo Tai, and then rejected her when she could’ve went back (Mayu won a 5v1 match by DQ). I think they were all in Stars at that time but Tam took Cosmic Angels on their own way, and I think Tam and Mayu are kind of like frenimies of sorts.

Thekla also returned to join them as I guess they beat up Mina Shirakawa, which I think positions her as the top gaijin (she is from Vienna). Thekla had previously been in the faction led by Giulia, and had taken some time away. Mayu beat Sareee to keep the IWGP women’s title. I think Sareee is freelancing and is going to do the Marigold show.

Maika and Momo went 35 minutes in a 3 stages of hell for the red belt, which was the match they set up in Philadelphia.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00