New J18-Players 2018-2019 / 2019-2020 (Players Born 2003)

nynasstollen

Feb 23, 2018
Region East:

I suspect that at least 5-6 of players each in the teams
Taby (Jellvik, Myrenberg (D), Leijonhielm, Sjoberg, Limpar-Lantz, Wiita-Adamsson),
Gota (Moberg, Persson (D), Molin, Hofbauer, Runquist and Värmed),
Arlanda (Lindstedt, Valente, Aaw, Frylén, Kita (D), Öhman) and
Almtuna (Asplund (D), V Johansson, Fagerstrom, Norberg (D))
already are scouted and most of them spoken for by scouts at top HG’s for 2019-20.

The above Taby, Arlanda and Almtuna players could play in J18 Elite in their current clubs in 2018-19, but where do the Gota players move to get J18 Elite experience in 2018-19?

Last edited:
Reactions: Fredrik Nordkvist

nynasstollen

Feb 23, 2018
AIK signed Gotas C/W Moberg (03) to their J18 team (most likely their U16 team as well, because they need high end forwards bad). Im a bit suprised that we havent seen more Gota -03 players leave for AIK or other J18 Elite East team this season to play as underage.

Region East:

I suspect that at least 5-6 of players each in the teams
Taby (Jellvik, Myrenberg (D), Leijonhielm, Sjoberg, Limpar-Lantz, Wiita-Adamsson),
Gota (Moberg, Persson (D), Molin, Hofbauer, Runquist and Värmed),
Arlanda (Lindstedt, Valente, Aaw, Frylén, Kita (D), Öhman) and
Almtuna (Asplund (D), V Johansson, Fagerstrom, Norberg (D))
already are scouted and most of them spoken for by scouts at top HG’s for 2019-20.

The above Taby, Arlanda and Almtuna players could play in J18 Elite in their current clubs in 2018-19, but where do the Gota players move to get J18 Elite experience in 2018-19?

PuckPoise

May 25, 2011
Very quiet here considering it's late September. Usually the big names have decided by this time, no?

James Creighton

Oct 26, 2016
J18 Elite Norra looks terribly weak this season, teams like Pitea, Sundsvall, Harnosand and Vannas are really weak teams and Kramfors, OHF and Ostersund is not much better. Almost half of the games in the series has a team made 7 goals or more against the opponent. Even Timra and Lulea looks much weaker than usual. Modo and Skellefteå will cruise through this series and I almost feel sorry for them for the lack of resistance, how much development can you have when the teams you meet are so weak.

Reactions: Fredrik Nordkvist

romelson

Dec 19, 2007
Ornskoldsvik
J18 Elite Norra looks terribly weak this season, teams like Pitea, Sundsvall, Harnosand and Vannas are really weak teams and Kramfors, OHF and Ostersund is not much better. Almost half of the games in the series has a team made 7 goals or more against the opponent. Even Timra and Lulea looks much weaker than usual. Modo and Skellefteå will cruise through this series and I almost feel sorry for them for the lack of resistance, how much development can you have when the teams you meet are so weak.

Luleå sent down five kids who usually play in their U20 team, to strengthen their U18 team, for the game against their rivals Skellefteå. Quite even game. That move wasnt enough though.

James Creighton

Oct 26, 2016
Luleå sent down five kids who usually play in their U20 team, to strengthen their U18 team, for the game against their rivals Skellefteå. Quite even game. That move wasnt enough though.
Well thats not entirely true. Only Fabian Nilsson and and Radek Muzik was in the line-up if I remember correct. Josbrandt was goalie but would you have preferred that they played Wallstedt instead.

Apa19

Jan 8, 2014
Alexander Wallin also played. Henrik Claesson and Albin Thyni played aswell and they seem to play 50/50 in j20/j18.

Reactions: romelson

James Creighton

Oct 26, 2016
Alexander Wallin also played. Henrik Claesson and Albin Thyni played aswell and they seem to play 50/50 in j20/j18.
Yes I missed Alexander, the other two I consider as J18 players as they not are among the top 6-7 defenders in Luleå J20

PuckPoise

May 25, 2011
Sounds like Örebro will once again go Stockholm heavy with a few of the top players committing there already.

nynasstollen

Feb 23, 2018
Im sorry to hear that, PuckPoise. Would be better if they stayed in their home region, thus make The Eastern J18 Elite an even more glamourous place in 2019-20!! No, just dreaming of course. Only Djurgarden could match the offers that the SHL clubs in the regional cities could give our young players, and Djurgarden dont have room for them all/All players dont like Djurgarden...

Which Sthlm players do you place in Orebro? Taby or Gota players? Flempan?
I heard that one of Almtuna top 03s is heading there as well!

PuckPoise

May 25, 2011
Im sorry to hear that, PuckPoise. Would be better if they stayed in their home region, thus make The Eastern J18 Elite an even more glamourous place in 2019-20!! No, just dreaming of course. Only Djurgarden could match the offers that the SHL clubs in the regional cities could give our young players, and Djurgarden dont have room for them all/All players dont like Djurgarden...

Which Sthlm players do you place in Orebro? Taby or Gota players? Flempan?
I heard that one of Almtuna top 03s is heading there as well!

Many of the Göta guys, don't want to mention names if I don't have it correct but 3 or more from there as well as Fagerström from Almtuna and Limpar-Lantz from Täby.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->