New head coach

KelVarnsen

May 2, 2010
Mission Viejo
The injuries earlier in the year plus Fowler going down right before the playoffs gives Barstool and RC plenty of excuses.

I truly think the only way The Ducks get a new coach is if RC does the honorable thing and retires.

DaGeneral

Apr 15, 2012
Guys, San Jose has used all their energy winning these first three games. They came out way too hot, now it’s time for RC to unleash the guys and beat them while they are tired.

Unholy

kesbae
Jan 13, 2010
Southern California
The injuries earlier in the year plus Fowler going down right before the playoffs gives Barstool and RC plenty of excuses.

I truly think the only way The Ducks get a new coach is if RC does the honorable thing and retires.

GMBM barely did anything at the deadline because he thought this group could make it. They barely did and aren't doing anything at all once there. No excuses for him or RC on his second stint. At least they shouldn't be given any.

TopShelfWaterBottle

Registered
Mar 16, 2014
Glad BM didn’t do anything at the deadline we were playing the same as we have the past three games as we were then got to give him credit for that but immediately take it away for hiring randy

Both should go

LuckyDucky

Mar 18, 2015
I’m sorry if this is an emotional thread. I was at the game tonight, and just can’t handle how badly the ducks played tonight.

Reactions: Duck Off

duxfever

Mar 29, 2009
Orange, CA
Yep, I'm officially on board. Carlyle and Murray need to go and I would be taking a hard look at the leadership of this team.

C - Getzlaf
A - Kesler
A - Perry

Arguably the three worst and most undisciplined players on the ice tonight.

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
In a perfect world it wouldn't be any of Sutter/Vigneault/Hunter/Trotz. But at this point I don't even care because this clown show can't become anymore of a circus act.

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
Yep, I'm officially on board. Carlyle and Murray need to go and I would be taking a hard look at the leadership of this team.

C - Getzlaf
A - Kesler
A - Perry

Arguably the three worst and most undisciplined players on the ice tonight.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but we DESPERATELY need a lockout. It may be the emotion in me talking, but Perry and Kesler need the compliance buyout pronto.

Reactions: Kariya 9

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
In a perfect world it wouldn't be any of Sutter/Vigneault/Hunter/Trotz. But at this point I don't even care because this clown show can't become anymore of a circus act.
Sutter wouldn't that bad, he's an infinitely better coach than Carlyle and wouldn't put up with Getzlaf/Perry's crap.

But he's old and is probably enjoying retirement

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad