New GM game

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Would anyone be interested in a game similar to Joel Ward/Peter Griffin's FA game but just with 3-5 expansion teams? So basically a 31 team game with a TDL, draft, FA, etc. but also with an expansion draft with multiple expansion teams. My thought on the rules would be that each expansion team would be able to take 1 player per team. Looking to gauge interest and if we get enough (thinking 15-20) that claim they are interesting in this thread I'll start this game up.

Interested
1. SJSharks39
2. Dabeast
3. TheTriplets
4. OB5
5. Averystar4ever
6. pmwlker

Possible
1. Vancouver Canucks

Last edited:
Reactions: Dabeast

Classic Devil

Spirit of 1988
Dec 23, 2003
Columbus, Ohio
It would be almost impossible to create a system which would allow for a multiple team expansion draft, each one taking a single player from each existing team, and not be either savagely unfair to the existing teams or have totally crippled expansion teams.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
It would be almost impossible to create a system which would allow for a multiple team expansion draft, each one taking a single player from each existing team, and not be either savagely unfair to the existing teams or have totally crippled expansion teams.
My thought is that if there’s 3, then each team will be a little worse than Vegas. I mean take the Sharks for example, they lost Schlemko, they would also have lost Dell and Karlsson or something like that. So yes would weaken the Sharks but not to the point where it’s severe. So I think with the 731/81 method teams won’t be crippled. Also I would allow trades during the draft instead of just before.

Pucker77

May 10, 2012
Minnesota
Im confused as to how everything would work, but I'll give it a shot.

Just PM me if it happens, I dont check GM Games Forum regularly unless Im in one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad