New FOX NHL Clip

Vomiting Kermit*

Look at Neely, Oates, and Bourque use their sticks as guitars. :biglaugh: That's awful.

puck57

Dec 21, 2004
I'd take what Fox did with this clip anyday over that insane warrior ad from last season- if I saw that warrior clip one more time I would probably have to get another tv because I was ready to smash the tv if I had to see it again. I guess I'm in the minority but I think the clip is pretty cool myself- it shows some players with personality- especially Federov. I don't think what Fox did with this promo is that bad- reminds me somewhat of the NHL2nite clips that ESPN use to have.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
I remember that goal from Sakic , jaw-dropping.

:biglaugh: @ Jagr with his mullet with Francis & Robitaille doing that silly move

canucks666

Mar 13, 2004
Vancouver
at least FOX was hyping the NHL, and treating with the same big budget production that it was giving the other sports.

watching this i'm almost fooled into thinking that the NHL was/is actually popular in the states, and amongst the big-4 sports.

EventHorizon

Bring Back Ties!
Wow. I remember '95 like it was yesterday, but then I hear them talk about what players are on what teams and I see those uniforms, and the Nordiques exist, and the Boston Garden with a smaller ice surface and I realize how long ago it was. And Oh my goodness look at Dave Maloney's hair! How big can it get. He sounds exactly the same but looks entirely different.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
at least FOX was hyping the NHL, and treating with the same big budget production that it was giving the other sports.

watching this i'm almost fooled into thinking that the NHL was/is actually popular in the states, and amongst the big-4 sports.

I actually agree here.

Fox pushed the NHL more than any other place ever did.

I actually have a few OLD NHL on Fox hockey jersies and some pucks, too.

TheOrganist

Don't Call Him Alex
Feb 21, 2006
I dont care that its FOX, just watching that clip reminded how amazing hockey was just a decade ago and how Bettman and Co F'd sh*t up so insanely to the point of where hockey is now. Look how all the old barns used to rock, Quebec (a real hockey city going nuts), the old Garden, you can see the old Aud in Buffalo. Just a shame. Hockey can never be like that again. Its just a fact folks.

dabid

Feb 6, 2006
HFBoards
FOX is doing fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnneee

It's cup time!

When NBC drops the NHL some day, they gotta go back to FOX. FOX probably has something stupid like Stargate SG1 filling up that spot on Saturday. How could you not like those quirky sounds whenever there was a check?

dabid

Feb 6, 2006
HFBoards
There are rumors that they're going to renew the deal after 2010, but they do infact lose the Winter Olympics after 2010. I think the NHL will follow whatever network has the Winter Olympics, even if that wasnt true in the past.

jkrdevil

UnRegistered User
Apr 24, 2006
Miami
NBC has the Olympics past 2010. The thing is whether the NHL will take part in the olympics past 2010 (which they won't).

Speedtrials

May 31, 2006
BB
That was like a car wreck, I didn't want to look, and it was painfull to watch, but I just couldn't look away. Seriously, what were they thinking?

Stevedude530

Dec 21, 2005
Well, for now, they should be announcing a deal soon that keeps the NHL till the 2009-2010 season.

hockeyprincess

Sep 5, 2006
Kingston, ON
that is so damn funny :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

I never thought I would see the day that Sergei Fedorov would dance... but then again, he dated Tara Reid so anything can happen, I guess.

Jagr and Robitaille looked so funny... :D

Did I see Teemu Selanne, too? I would have loved to see him dance.

Pavel Bure looked hot.

Was that Alexander Mogilny who was the captain of the Sabres?

that was jokes! :biglaugh:

dabid

Feb 6, 2006
HFBoards
They suspended his account and deleted all his videos.

Damn, I was subscribed to him, he'd always upload good vids, I hope he re-joins Youtube.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad