NEW: Time To Celebrini! Sharks' Draft Lottery Victory Mailbag

Kcoyote3

Half-wall Hockey - link below!
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2012
www.half-wallhockey.com
Will it get uploaded to the Apple Podcasts feed?
Yes, Apple has a special request process, but it should be approved in the next week or two. It's on Spotify and a bunch of other lesser known ones for now.

I watched the last episode in it's entirety. Great job to both of you! Enjoyed hearing what Marchant had to say. He's super excited about Caldwell!
Me too! Cardwell has been awesome both years, and really turned on his shooting this season. Always engaged, great forechecker.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Congrats on the podcast!

... however, this doesn't seem to be updating to Google Podcasts. Does that sound right to you?
i use podcast addict and i had to enter in the rss feed to find the entry. otherwise the old one pops up when searching up the name

edit:

mogambomoroo

Oct 12, 2020
Congrats @Kcoyote3 you deserve every bit of success 🙌

Our prospect pool is rather lean on Fins in general. I wonder if that’s a lack of scouting resources being devoted to Finland or maybe it’s nothing and we just haven’t went with a Finnish player in some time. i don’t know, maybe I’m missing someone. Wouldn’t mind taking a flier on Hulttanen If he slips past the 2nd rd.
I'm can scout for them if they need 😎
Jk, I'm no where near a scout xD

SharksFan1

Aug 9, 2010
Orange County, CA
i use podcast addict and i had to enter in the rss feed to find the entry. otherwise the old one pops up when searching up the name

edit:
What is the RSS URL?

Kcoyote3

Sponsor
Apr 3, 2012
www.half-wallhockey.com
We got Patrick Marleau from the draft floor, we got some post-draft discussion, we got some RFA news, and we got some bad audio this week unfortunately. Hope you guys enjoy!

Alaskanice

Sep 23, 2009
1 1/2 hours away
We got Patrick Marleau from the draft floor, we got some post-draft discussion, we got some RFA news, and we got some bad audio this week unfortunately. Hope you guys enjoy!

Y’all have some bad audio??!!?? Lead the way!!

Reactions: NiWa

Bowie22

blow it up
Jul 20, 2012
Santa Clara, CA

Real cool that you and @Pinkfloyd still have time to post here

landshark

They'll paint the donkey teal if you pay.
Sponsor
Mar 15, 2003
outer richmond dist
@Kcoyote3 Next draft we need to have you more prepped, I think. Need a Western Union uniform. Suddenly the teams picking in front of us get a telegram from the owner of their team instructing them to pick this guy or be fired... I think this is how scouts can really affect change at the draft. :sarcasm:

Reactions: Kcoyote3

tiburon12

Jul 18, 2009
That Marleau interview man. I spent probably an hour removing background noise and that was the best I could get. With how quiet Patrick is it was near impossible to understand him haha
I got the gist of the interview. I say this flatly, the whole thing felt very casual that the crummy audio was just part of the package. Didn't make an impact on my listen

Reactions: Sandisfan

Kcoyote3

Sponsor
Apr 3, 2012
www.half-wallhockey.com
Podcast #3 is out. Prospect scrimmage reaction, FA updates, Karlsson updates, Will Smith interview.

Kcoyote3

Sponsor
Apr 3, 2012
www.half-wallhockey.com

We got Karlsson trade insights, rumors, proposals. We got Nico Sturm talking about his offseason training, his silver medal win at the WCs, and a life without Karlsson for the Sharks. Thanks all for listening!!

Last edited:

Kcoyote3

Sponsor
Apr 3, 2012
www.half-wallhockey.com

Jargon

Apr 12, 2011
Venice, California

We got Anthony Duclair who shares some of his experiences in Florida, playing with Jumbo, and talks about his role in the AMC documentary "Black Ice". We also talk extensively about the recent Martin Kaut allegations regarding the Barracuda. Hope you guys enjoy!

I’ve been enjoying the return of this podcast, you guys have been doing great. Well done, sirs!

Ad

Upcoming events

• Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $1,214.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Sweden vs Germany
    Sweden vs Germany
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $325.00