OT: New Board -- How Do I...?

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
Hopefully somebody can help me. I can't see any tweets anymore. It's not even showing that it is trying to load. If a post only has a tweet in it the post shows completely blank. It's started a few days ago. I don't remember doing anything different. In "Preferences" in my settings I checked the "Hide Twitter" box and unchecked again to see if it would reset it. It did nothing. Any body had this problem before?

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
Hopefully somebody can help me. I can't see any tweets anymore. It's not even showing that it is trying to load. If a post only has a tweet in it the post shows completely blank. It's started a few days ago. I don't remember doing anything different. In "Preferences" in my settings I checked the "Hide Twitter" box and unchecked again to see if it would reset it. It did nothing. Any body had this problem before?

Occasionally yeah, especially when there's multiple tweets on the same page. I find on mobile it's a lot more hit and miss, with more misses than hits. On desktop it's usually okay though.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I think someone mentioned in the past that ad blockers mess up some of the tweets on this site.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Anyone else having issues lately? 50% of the time it won't connect to the forum these days. Browsing is a pain.

Frenchy

Administrator
Sep 16, 2006
϶(°o°)ϵ
They are making all sorts upgrades adding new things, that's why some of you may have some problems.
They are doing it now because they dont want any problems later this week for the draft week-end.

member 116861

I also keep getting logged out anytime I leave, also my ad block is no longer blocking ads, and I still see the posts of Minnesota Wild fans.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
They are making all sorts upgrades adding new things, that's why some of you may have some problems.
They are doing it now because they dont want any problems later this week for the draft week-end.
The way you're using "they" I like to think you're referring to humanoids or some sort of overlords that aren't to be directly spoken of.

Anyway, I suppose it's good it's being done now instead of the boards crashing 24/7 (still inevitable) during the draft.

Reactions: Foppberg

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
Can't edit my post for some reason...
Anyway disregard my last post. I fixed it by deleting cookies.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Okkk!!! Now my first post is gone. This site is really starting to tick me off.
I can see all your posts bro, trust me all the posts are there but seem like they're "backed" up on the server. I know I posted in every prospect thread, but I only see about half of them.

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
Man the 4th-7th round of the draft really f***ed up HF, it's a mess right now. I don't remember it being this bad before, it would go down but never issues like this.

Reactions: S E P H

Sea Eagles

Feb 7, 2012
My posts are all over the place. Well....they are when the boards working normally hahaha, but these past two days, I'm not sure what's happening.

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
How do I make HF not act like its running off of a AA battery? :sarcasm:

I also like how threads are disappearing and reappearing.

Last edited:

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
I think I inadvertently messed with the settings and now the all the links are blue instead of black. Does anyone know how to change it back?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad