OT: New Board -- How Do I...?

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I hope in the future, they actually highlight the whole notification bell or message balloons instead of just a "red dot".

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
Getting that on my phone too... it has stopped me from using my phone on this site. I guess they want me to visit less often. ;)

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
I only have one issue with the site at this point. On the main board it shows every sub-board and the most recent thread posted in for each. If you click the title it brings you to the most recent post in that thread as opposed to the newest post that you haven't seen.

A little issue, of course. But it's the only one I have currently.

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
Am I the only one who's having trouble with posting on mobile? The keys are all messed up so sometimes I'll go to type a particular letter and it types a completely random one, and it's only with HF.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Haven't had that problem Fopp and I post quite a bit from an apple phone. What I cannot stand now is the constant article page when you enter onto this site. That is horse**** and awful since they're trying to justify the "sponsor" membership. It's like microtransactions in video games.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Haven't had that problem Fopp and I post quite a bit from an apple phone. What I cannot stand now is the constant article page when you enter onto this site. That is horse**** and awful since they're trying to justify the "sponsor" membership. It's like microtransactions in video games.
Go to hfboards.mandatory.com/forums instead of hfboards.mandatory.com

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
Yeah I guess it was my keyboard that was messing up.

Also I don't know if you can do it on IPhones but I just have HF Avs saved onto my home screen, which bypasses the article pages on the main forum.

@Iceberg Nope, IIRC it was too costly for it to be implemented. However if you ignore the person who created the thread, it disappears. But that doesn't really work.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->