OT: New Board -- How Do I...?

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
How do I figure out who the prospect board moderators are on the new boards? I wanna know why they took down my comment in the Kamenev thread.

By blood I am 3/4s russian, and grew up with a father who remembers every good joke the russian language has ever crafted. So I have watched him fail to successfully translate all 15,983 of them into english despite the fact that he is a very funny f*** in english. So that comment came from a place of expertise & was a great joke that I stole from a co-worker who's wife married a russian guy.

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
How do I figure out who the prospect board moderators are on the new boards? I wanna know why they took down my comment in the Kamenev thread.

By blood I am 3/4s russian, and grew up with a father who remembers every good joke the russian language has ever crafted. So I have watched him fail to successfully translate all 15,983 of them into english despite the fact that he is a very funny f*** in english. So that comment came from a place of expertise & was a great joke that I stole from a co-worker who's wife married a russian guy.

It's at the top of the page, beside 'watch forum'

Reactions: cgf

To the window!
Jan 15, 2011
North Cackolacka

john-candy-screwdriver.gif

url

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
Does anyone know how to disable notifications for certain things? I keep getting notified whenever someone uploads an imagine to "the watched category imagines" but I'm not watching any categories... Nasty photo too.

Uberpecker

Mar 3, 2011
Why do you want to delete it? Just log off.

Or if you want to make a new one I'd assume to contact an Admin.
Because I'd like to be in control of my digital legacy, that's why. Should not be something you need to explain, imo.
That doesn't mean I will delete it, but I do wanna know how it works.

Uberpecker

Mar 3, 2011
Because I'd like to be in control of my digital legacy, that's why. Should not be something you need to explain, imo.
I just realized I'm on the Avs board here, didn't mean to intrude. I found this via the search function, iirc.

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI

The legacy of umbertovanek. But I'm pretty sure that's something only the mods can do.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
For the love of God is there a way to turn off the "smart" features on this site in some posts? I love that an article automatically becomes a video or automatically becomes something else, but some times I just want to paste a simple website address such as Amazon instead of turning into advertisement blocks.

Uberpecker

Mar 3, 2011
The legacy of umbertovanek. But I'm pretty sure that's something only the mods can do.
Come on, don't be like that, you know what I mean.
Also, I've been asked before by someone to take care of his online accounts should he no longer be able to do so himself.
It's not as light a matter as you make it seem to be.

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
Come on, don't be like that, you know what I mean.
Also, I've been asked before by someone to take care of his online accounts should he no longer be able to do so himself.
It's not as light a matter as you make it seem to be.

I just don't consider an HF account serious business lol. But like I said should probably talk to the mods or support staff about it.

Uberpecker

Mar 3, 2011
I just don't consider an HF account serious business lol. But like I said should probably talk to the mods or support staff about it.
Fair enough, just wanted to know if anybody knew how it works.
And you're right, mods are probably the people to ask.

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
This new articles feature is really, really annoying. When you click on the big HF Boards banner at the top it used to take you to the main page of the forum, now it takes you to a bunch of articles.

Reactions: Balthazar

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
When you click on the big HF Boards banner at the top it used to take you to the main page of the forum, now it takes you to a bunch of articles.

I was wondering what the hell was happening. I thought it was just me because, well, why would they do that on purpose... right?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->