New arena in Jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lou is God

Nov 10, 2003
New Jersey
jcorb58 said:
Why would an NHL team uncertain about its future anounce a new arena deal by 2007 ? What do they know that we dont?
Uh, what do you mean an NHL team uncertain about it's future? Are you talking about the lockout and if not what?

jcorb58

Sep 28, 2004
Lou is God said:
Uh, what do you mean an NHL team uncertain about it's future? Are you talking about the lockout and if not what?
Im simply asking why if the lockout looks to drag on would this be anounced now. I think they may know more than what is being said. Are you going out on a limb for a new arena with an NHL full of replacement players ? Or do they think something might be settled.

Lou is God

Nov 10, 2003
New Jersey
jcorb58 said:
Im simply asking why if the lockout looks to drag on would this be anounced now. I think they may know more than what is being said. Are you going out on a limb for a new arena with an NHL full of replacement players ? Or do they think something might be settled.
I don't think that the current state of the deadlock had anything to do with this, there might not be a season this year or maybe even next but I'd be shocked if there is no more ever.

jcorb58

Sep 28, 2004
Lou is God said:
I don't think that the current state of the deadlock had anything to do with this, there might not be a season this year or maybe even next but I'd be shocked if there is no more ever.
I was just looking for something positive in it thats all. Lou is pretty well informed and respected

Classic Devil

Spirit of 1988
Dec 23, 2003
Columbus, Ohio
Steve L said:
I wonder what the reasoning will now be for 13,000 crowds will be now that the "arena is too far away" excuse has been removed? :joker:

Actually, the arena got farther away... there's just mass transit now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad