NEW 20 TEAM SALARY CAP/LUXURY TAX DYNASTY LEAGUE

Chucklin4

May 30, 2018
Looking for serious, active, experienced owners for a new league I am starting for the 2018-2019 NHL season. I am currently trying to gather an initial list of interested people to join. I will be co-commissioner of the league. Both commissioners like to run a tight ship. Communication is always clear about the rules and any judgement that is made. We both have multiple years of experience running several different types of leagues across all sports. The league will require owners that are committed and active so if you are the type of person who does not check on a league for weeks on end, this league will likely not be for you. The constitution for the league is under review right now and will be posted upon completion which should be before Friday.
Features:
Hosted on Fantrax
20 team league
$50CAD league fee
Head to Head Points
Roster: 3C 3RW 3LW 1F 5D 1G 5BENCH 3 IR 12MINOR
$250 salary cap with a real money luxury tax starting at $200 (If willing teams can spend up to $65CAD in luxury tax)
Luxury taxes and buy-outs added to prize pool.
Contract system mirroring entry level and RFA system from NHL with teams having 7 years of control before free agency
Free agent auction
Annual 7-round rookie draft
Draft lottery attached to NHL draft lottery
Top 8 make playoffs
If you are interested please send along your contact information and a quick summary of your fantasy experience.
Thanks

Chucklin4

May 30, 2018
As promised here is the constitution for the league. Most commissioners have experience running leagues like this in other sports. There may be some minor tweaks but the large scale ideas are all pretty solid.

Attachments

• Salary Cap Hockey League.pdf
    122.2 KB · Views: 8

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad