Need your help HF fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedWingRussian

I have an opening on my roster for one of these three gentleman:
-Chistov
-Frolov
-Koltsov
So far it's looking like Frolov will fill the vacant spot,but Koltsov is so tempting as well,seeing he'll play on the top line with Lemieux.Who do you think will get the early points?Thanks

#37-#93-#27*

RedWingRussian said:
-Chistov
-Frolov
-Koltsov
So far it's looking like Frolov will fill the vacant spot,but Koltsov is so tempting as well,seeing he'll play on the top line with Lemieux.Who do you think will get the early points?Thanks
I say Koltsov because he's playing with Mario. Anyone playing with Mario can score. *Steve Mckenna*

moosefan

Feb 27, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
RedWingRussian said:
-Chistov
-Frolov
-Koltsov

I would take Chistov myself, IMO Chistov has elite offensive ability and will be given good playing time this year to really prove his worth, consistancy could be a problem early in the season for him but I think he will put up great points this year.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
I'm a Pens fan, but I would go with Frolov. Koltsov is too much of a gamble.

Karamazov

Mar 6, 2002
Edmonton
Visit site
Take Chistov and don't look back man. He'll get major numbers well no matter what line he's on and he's ready for a breakout. Taking Koltsov purely because he's on the #1 line right now is too risky because the situation might change - he's the last guy of the three I would take.

RedWingRussian

Well i'd like to thank all who helped out.And I chose Frolov to start the season on my team.Thank christ Chistov only got an assist last night!Koltsov I was seriously considering.But I will wait to see if he sticks.Thanks again,and a happy hockey season to all.WOOOHOOOO :yo:

Koltsov71

I'm a huge Koltsov fan, as evident from my username, but I also would have taken Frolov. Nice choice.

M_Y_T_H

Oct 9, 2003
Canada
Visit site
I'm a Penguins fan and I think that as long as Koltsov is playing with Lemieux, he will be great. However, I like Frolov the best of the three players you mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad