Need to dunk in 3 months, please help

Brad Chadwick

Jan 16, 2017
Hello,

I recently accepted a challenge which will require I improve my vert by 4-5 inches. I would like to know about any experiences that you all may have that would be helpful in me accomplishing this goal.

I'm getting kind of desperate at this point because my explosiveness is hitting the wall. Here are some things i've added to my normal lifting regimen over the last 3 weeks:

Weighted box jumps from a squat position - I'm wearing a vest and have moved up to 40 lbs, doing 12 reps/4 sets/every other day.

Half-squats, high reps 2 plates

Dumbbell uppercuts from squat position, 12 reps/4 sets each arm at 25 lbs.

What am I missing? I've only added 2.875 inches to my vert and I can't slow down!

RustyCat

Registered homie
Dec 29, 2014
Winnipeg
I think you are going to get way more answers if you say you need help to get drunk in 3 months.

Phion Keneuf

Bang Bang
Jul 4, 2010
Can you touch the net yet?

81aQB7kQuwL._SL1500_.jpg

Reactions: Mittelstadt

RememberTheName

Conductor of the Schmid Bandwagon
Jan 5, 2016
On Earth
I just used Vert Shock a couple months ago, for 60$ it is most certainly worth it. I used it and finally threw down for the first time a couple weeks ago. Went from barely tapping my fingers on the rim to getting the whole palm over and more. Use it 100%. I plan on restarting soon so I can start trying some other types of dunks. It is an 8 week program and the only things you need are like a bench or ledge about up to your knee or above and lower than hips probably and a medicine ball. No weight training, just plyometrics. Though workouts are many. The first and last week I think there are 6, then in varies from 5 and 4 for the next few
P.S. I am 6'3" 165,

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad