Need help with a school assignment (Mods, please read)

Discussion in 'The Business of Hockey' started by silver_made*, Mar 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. silver_made*

silver_made* Guest

Mods, this is similar to a thread I just posted that was subsequently locked. I simply need 1 or 2 links to websites, legit sites (not blogs), that back the owners view (or take an anti-NHLPA position). If the thread is closed after two links are posted, that's cool. This is strictly educational. Thanks.

2. mudcrutch79

mudcrutch79 Registered User

Home Page:
    The fact that the this thread even exists represents everything wrong with the internet, hfboards in particular and youth. Unbelievable.

FWIW, if I was your teacher I'd be utterly unimpressed if this was how you did your research.

3. silver_made*

silver_made* Guest

asking a question is a poor research tool? wow. anyways, at this point i'd just like to be "pointed" in the direction of the site/group which produced the ad of the gentleman walking onto an empty rink a picking the loonie out of the ice.

4. CalgaryThrasher

CalgaryThrasher Registered User

Home Page:
  5. Slats432

Slats432 Registered User

Home Page:
    Aside from tongue in cheek sites, there isn't a legit site that should take a position on one side or another and off the top of my head, none come to mind.

There are pro PA columnists, while there are also those in media with soft spots for management.

So, in effect the answer is that they don't exist.

If you want to read from columnists that cover the situation and discuss their biases, then every decent column gets a link here for the most part.

And I will close this thread and suggest you do some research via google, and that would probably be a better way for you to find what you are looking for.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.