Need Everyone's Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donga

Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Hi Guys,

As I have sort of taken over, I need help from a few of you guys. I haven't gotten anything from doug yet and I thought this might be quicker.

As you know the last update on the HFNHL website is 25 Aug. I know there has been trades done. What I want are the trades that hasn't been updated/reflected on the rosters page yet to be sent to me. Basically forward the email of the confirmation from Doug. For it to be legal, I want both GM's of the respective teams to send it to me that way we don't have any cheating :teach: . I know that I've done a few trades as well but I want those GM's that have done deals with me to also send the trades between myself and them. That way it is all fair (in a way)

RATINGS ARE OUT ON ROSTER PAGE

www.hfnhl.com/hfnhlRosters.html

I have taken note of the trades that I have so far but will do try and do them tonight. Should have the latest updates by tommorrow hopefully.

Cheers,
Manic HFNHL Non-admin member who just wants to get this on the show.

Last edited:

Dryden

Feb 27, 2002
Toronto
no trades have been made involving the Hawks....as an aside Weiss should be added to the roster, which would make my roster correct.

thx

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
The Panthers have made two trades, one with you Dion, and the other with the Canucks. So I shall forward those to you.

Other then that, the Panthers are only waiting on word of prospect contracts from Reggie as the other roster changes.

BiLLY

Mar 3, 2002
Dion,

I know me and Hasnain completed a deal for Scott Niedermayer. However i no longer have the confirmation.

Billy

Hossa

Feb 27, 2002
Abroad
Visit site
How far back are we going?

I completed a deal this past week with New Jersey, but I think every other deal I made over the summer was before the update on August 25th (eg. deal with Edmonton for Rachunek).

Pandastyle

Hossa said:
How far back are we going?

I completed a deal this past week with New Jersey, but I think every other deal I made over the summer was before the update on August 25th (eg. deal with Edmonton for Rachunek).

Yeah, Sean and I completed a deal a while back.

The trade was

To Edmonton:
Tom Preissing
Mike Zigomanis

To Vancouver:
Karel Rachunek

Zigomanis was placed on Edmonton's roster, and Rachunek was placed on Vancouver's roster, but Preissing is still on Vancouver's roster. So the only thing that needs to be done is for Tom Preissing to be added to the Oilers' roster.

BiLLY

Mar 3, 2002
Dion,

I had previously completed a deal with Hasnain involving Scott Niedermayer. I no longer have Doug's confirmation so hopefully Hasnain will be able to notify you and I coudl just approve it again.

Billy

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Thanks for all this work, Dion. I've sent a number of trade updates to you, hopefully confirming most of these comments. One approved trade I notice was not reflected in the updated rosters is:

To NJD:
D Patrice Brisebois

To CBJ:
Prospect RW Darren Haydar
Prospect D Filip Novak

Rich can confirm for the Devils...

Wildman

Feb 28, 2002
Toronto
Re: Trade With San Jose

I made a trade with San Jose giving up Scott Niedermayer for Saprykin, Tam 1st and Mtl 1st in 05.

Donga

Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Ohio Jones said:
To NJD:
D Patrice Brisebois

To CBJ:
Prospect RW Darren Haydar
Prospect D Filip Novak

Doug and Rich, I have gotten a two different trade confirmations from both of you. the only difference is that you doug give away a 6th in 2004, which I'm assuming is 2005. Can you please check if this is right.

Scott Niedermayer for Saprykin, Tam 1st and Mtl 1st in 05.

Is this correct billy??

As for the trades, that I do have, please be prepared for a confirmation email by me for those of you that haven't sent in your trades if you did some.

BiLLY

Mar 3, 2002
Niedermayer and Souray are both not on my roster. I think SOuray is a UFA but he isnt even on my prospects page.

Billy

Donga

Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Billy,

I haven't done that trade because Josh for some reason placed the Mtl pick with the rangers i think therefore i thought there was something wrong. Also, this trade will be updated shortly as will the prospects and whatever pages i need to upload. So please be patience with me for the moment. it also doesn't help that my work commitments are hotting up as well.

Dion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->