OT: Need an opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

will1066

Fonz Drury
Oct 12, 2008
I'm at a mall. A woman came up to me and asked if I knew where Roth's Cafe was. I didn't. I am walking towards Ralph's Coffee and it hit me that's where she meant with her accent. She runs by me and entered the store. Do I go in and risk getting the side eye from her because she thinks I purposely didn't help her or do i go to another coffee place?

DialUp

Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC
Go in and explain yourself. I love being wrong, and this your opportunity to feel like I do on a moment by moment basis. But seriously, i would go in and apologize.

• Haha
Reactions: will1066

will1066

Fonz Drury
Oct 12, 2008
I waited a few minutes before I went in. I missed her "unfortunately" or I would have said sorry for sure.

I think she was only meeting someone at a designated spot (and was running late judging by her sprint by me) and left

Wtp99

May 8, 2021
I would go in and say I miss heard you and I am very sorry for the misunderstanding.

Reactions: will1066

pld459666

Feb 27, 2002
Danbury, CT
I'm at a mall. A woman came up to me and asked if I knew where Roth's Cafe was. I didn't. I am walking towards Ralph's Coffee and it hit me that's where she meant with her accent. She runs by me and entered the store. Do I go in and risk getting the side eye from her because she thinks I purposely didn't help her or do i go to another coffee place?

Go in and buy her a cup of coffee

Reactions: Wtp99 and will1066
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: