NEED AN ANSWER ONA DEAL (PHI, OTT & FLA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now, I have FLA's 2nd in 2005 going from Ottawa to Philly. just one problem. Florida still has their 2005 pick, and there is nothing on the trade board indicating that Florida moved it when they traded with Philly for Brewer.

This needs to be sorted out (am I missing something...or is a new agreement needed to be made?) or else not only does the Ohlund for Brewer deal stop, Florida can't get Brewer off Philly, as he is not Flyers property.

BlueAndWhite

Mar 1, 2002
Toronto
Visit site
Chuzwazza said:
Right now, I have FLA's 2nd in 2005 going from Ottawa to Philly. just one problem. Florida still has their 2005 pick, and there is nothing on the trade board indicating that Florida moved it when they traded with Philly for Brewer.

This needs to be sorted out (am I missing something...or is a new agreement needed to be made?) or else not only does the Ohlund for Brewer deal stop, Florida can't get Brewer off Philly, as he is not Flyers property.
I traded the rights to Zhitnik for FLA's 2nd in 2005. And then moved that second in the deal for Ohlund.

Here is the e-mail, which Douglas did cc to you Josh. Maybe your account just chewed up the mail..

Trade APPROVED.

Good luck to both teams.

Douglas Emerson
HFNHL DoPP
----- Original Message -----
To: [email protected]
Cc: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 2004 5:26 PM
Subject: RE: HFNHL Trade: Florida & Ottawa

Senators confirm. LA LA LA LA LA

Thanks Douglas

~Keith Fernandes
Senators GM HFNHL

>From: "Brock Otten" <[email protected]>
>To: [email protected]
>CC: [email protected]
>Subject: HFNHL Trade: Florida & Ottawa
>Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 16:08:58 -0400
>
>Hey Doug,
>
>The Florida Panthers and Ottawa Senators have agreed to the
>following trade....
>
>To Florida:
>Alexei Zhitnik
>
>To Ottawa:
>FLA 2 2005
>
>Now The Panthers just hope that we can sign the UFA to be...
>
>Thanks,
>Brock,
>Florida GM

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
My bad, josh - missed passing that one along to you moving between systems... another reason I encourage everyone to send me trade confirmations to [email protected] - it keeps them in one place so I don't lose track of them. I'm absent-minded enough as it is, so I need all the help I can get! :shakehead

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad