Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Final Bracketology: A prediction for the 2018 NCAA men’s hockey tournament

USCHO usually gets the brackets right - but they will be announced at Noon on ESPNU

upload_2018-3-18_1-50-42.png

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
NCAA hockey tournament preview: Despite low seed, BU could be a threat

The Terriers knew they had to do it the hard way.

On Jan. 6, they lost 3-0 to a not-great Maine team and, by their coach’s own admission, played poorly.
David Quinn inserted a number of BU players who had been away from campus for a month with various World Junior teams into the lineup, and they gave up 37 shots in a loss to drop to 8-11-1 on the season, giving them the 19th-worst winning percentage in the country. Things were looking rather bleak.

“I made a colossal mistake on Jan. 6 when all the World Junior guys came back, and I played them in that game,” said BU coach David Quinn, who won his second league postseason title in four years on Saturday. “I never should have done that. We lost 3-0 to Maine and we were reeling.”

northeastern

Apr 16, 2009
boston
Anyone know (or at the bu game) know if they sell alcohol inside? Just curious NCAA rules confuse me.

I'm on my way!

May 9, 2010
Weymouth
Mods: If this isn't allowed, feel free to delete.

I have two tickets for the BU/Michigan game in Worcester for sale under face value if anyone is interested. I'm in Quincy and am will to meet somewhere reasonable. PM if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->