NCAA College Free Agent CAPs

Rempe73

RIP King of Pop
Mar 26, 2018
New Jersey
Hey, guys. I see many YouTubers and people like PetrPuck and SharlonD that create prospects/players that are missing in EA NHL. However, I did not find any college free agent CAPs. So, if anyone is looking for that, you've come to the right place. I don't know if there is much interest in this, but I have created 8 players for now. If EA won't put these players in the game and if you guys want me to create more, I will. Most of the players will be undrafted free agents, but some will be drafted players with expiring rights. I also created other players like Kaprizov, Tolvanen, Borgstrom, Fox, and Makar, but many people have already done guys like that. Unless someone really wants them, I will stick to posting NCAA free agents.

I have created:

Daniel Brickley (signed: Kings)
Colt Conrad
Mason Jobst
Mitch Reinke (signed: Blues)
Sheldon Rempal
Josh Teves
Zach Whitecloud (signed: Golden Knights)
Nick Wolff

Still planning on creating more, like:

Bobo Carpenter
Brady Ferguson
Tariq Hammond
Robby Jackson
Brogan Rafferty
Eric Robinson
Tyler Sheehy
Kiefer Sherwood
Dylan Sikura
C.J. Suess
Max Veronneau
Sebastian Vidmar
etc.

Here's the link: https://photos.app.goo.gl/Ze0sAI9u8oaECDXo2

Also, the probability of the player reaching his potential (low, medium, high) is in each photo's info.

Rempe73

RIP King of Pop
Mar 26, 2018
New Jersey
Update:

Bobo Carpenter
Alec McCrea
Jimmy Schult
Kiefer Sherwood (signed: Ducks)
Dylan Sikura (signed: Hawks)
Max Veronneau
Sebastian Vidmar

All added in

Last edited:
Reactions: David Suzuki

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
What do you use for announcer names for player names which have no audio? Annoying that there is no option to NOT have one.

Reactions: ArsHabs

Rempe73

RIP King of Pop
Mar 26, 2018
New Jersey
What do you use for announcer names for player names which have no audio? Annoying that there is no option to NOT have one.
Yea, like the guy above me said, I just use the name that's the closest. If you want, I can give you a list of the announcer names I used for my created players.

Reactions: sandviper

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
Yea, like the guy above me said, I just use the name that's the closest. If you want, I can give you a list of the announcer names I used for my created players.

Thanks, but I’ll be fine. I actually just sold my copy since I’m pretty much done with it and waiting for NHL 19.

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
That's...not bad? Definitely could be better, though.
It's free on EA Vault. That's the only way I get these stupid games. There's nothing different in the gameplay from '17 and Threes is a slapped together version of Arcade.

Rempe73

RIP King of Pop
Mar 26, 2018
New Jersey
Added in 9 more. Sorry it took so long.

Tony Calderone (signed: Stars)
Josh Dickinson (signed: Avalanche)
Tariq Hammond: (signed: Devils ATO)
Cam Johnson (signed: Devils)
John MacLeod (drafted: Lightning, unsigned)
Merrick Madsen (signed: Coyotes)
Luke Martin (drafted: Hurricanes, unsigned)
Brinson Pasichnuk
Alec Rauhauser

Last edited:

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
Ah, I knew there was a catch lol

Sony I believe was offered to partner up with EA as well, but they declined.

That said, while you don't "pay" for the game with EA Vault, it isn't exactly free since you have to subscribe. however, if you're into sport games especially, I think this is a really good deal since many may swap versions to get the newest rosters, features, etc. If you're springing $80 per year on a game (selling for let's say $25, making it a net $55 per game), you may be better off with the Vault. This is especially true if you play more than one game.

If you let your subscription expire, you lose the game of course, but the only real catch to me is games take longer to become "free". You generally have to wait until the end of the season, or close to it.

Anyhow, I think if you're into EA games, replace them regularly, particularly the sport ones, and you own an XBOX One, this is a pretty great value.

Rempe73

RIP King of Pop
Mar 26, 2018
New Jersey
Sony I believe was offered to partner up with EA as well, but they declined.

That said, while you don't "pay" for the game with EA Vault, it isn't exactly free since you have to subscribe. however, if you're into sport games especially, I think this is a really good deal since many may swap versions to get the newest rosters, features, etc. If you're springing $80 per year on a game (selling for let's say $25, making it a net $55 per game), you may be better off with the Vault. This is especially true if you play more than one game.

If you let your subscription expire, you lose the game of course, but the only real catch to me is games take longer to become "free". You generally have to wait until the end of the season, or close to it.

Anyhow, I think if you're into EA games, replace them regularly, particularly the sport ones, and you own an XBOX One, this is a pretty great value.
I guess I wouldn't mind waiting a little longer for each NHL game to be free, but 2 things. 1) I don't really play any other EA games. NHL is the only game I buy. Once in a few years I buy FIFA, but I still don't think it'll be worth it. 2) I have a PS4.

But if you play a lot of EA games and have an XBOX One, then it's worth it for sure.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->