OT: NBA Discussion Thread: Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Say Hey Kid

Gonna get some albums by The Status Quo
Dec 10, 2007
Bathory, GA
and the bulls never had an easy path to the finals. East is weak as ****. Cavs have had on open lane to the finals for the last 4 years. in the 90s, the Knicks and the Celtics were both better than the Cavs competition right now, and the Bulls just trounced them.
Preach brother. That is so true. Excluding Lebron, the East hasn't won a ring since 2008.

Last edited:

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
Last few mocks I've seen have the Knicks taking:

Kevin Knox (Athletic)
Trey Young (ESPN)
Sexton (The Ringer)

and I've seen a few others taking Mikal Bridges

Reactions: Rangers in 7

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
If Knicks are smart they'll chase him in 12 months time via FA.

If James Dolan is hands off then they'll actually go through with it. Hopefully he stays far enough away this time a player wants to come to NY and play who is a FA at the end of the upcoming season (Melo).

Reactions: cgf

Rangers in 7

Dec 17, 2015
Long Island
If James Dolan is hands off then they'll actually go through with it. Hopefully he stays far enough away this time a player wants to come to NY and play who is a FA at the end of the upcoming season (Melo).
I don’t think the Knicks have the pieces to make that trade work anyways

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
By some miracle, I hope MPJ falls to 9. Otherwise, I’m cool with either of the Bridges or the two Kentucky kids

ponzu4u

Feb 27, 2013
So if Doncic drops and Memphis really is considering it...

Knicks trade #9... and Frank for #4 (Doncic) ???
Or something like#9, 2018 top 7 protected 1st (becomes 2019 top 5 protected 1st) for #4 (Doncic) + Chandler Parson's contract

Then lean hard on Zinger to take as much time off next season coming back from the injury as possible, pray they dont knick it up and finish above 7th...

and go forward with a core of Zinger, Doncic and a top 7 pick in next year's draft. With both Parsons and Noah contracts off the books after the 19/20 season...

Hate to say it but I think I'd give up Frank for that reality.

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
sounds like taking on Parsons contract would be the centerpiece of a swap in 4/9 picks.

I would go wild for Doncic. Bamba? Not so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad