OT: NBA Discussion Thread: Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York
Ranger fans mostly reserve their hate for a guy who retired 30 years ago. He'll be at MSG in a couple of weeks so that's something.

surf

Wheres the Reggae?
Oct 2, 2002
sea bright nj
I must say when we signed Hardaway I think about 3 of us liked the signing and I was number one in saying it was a nice deal. THJ is the real deal and only 25 a nice player to go with KP6

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Seriously. Unfortunately, when the NHL sought to erase fighting from the game they also got rid of everything else like all the little scrums, facewashing, slashes in between plays etc. That and the fact that you'd never get an NHL player to take a shot at another player or GM like Lebron did with the media means this is the most animosity MSG has seen in a while.
Most home wins in the NBA. #MSGFactor

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
THJ out at least 2 weeks, some report as it being as long as 2 months...

KP has been day to do for a week now..

I think we know this team is good when fully healthy and firing on all cylinders. I don't want injuries, but this is best case scenario in Doncic pursuit.

Reactions: Mac n Gs

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
THJ out at least 2 weeks, some report as it being as long as 2 months...

KP has been day to do for a week now..

I think we know this team is good when fully healthy and firing on all cylinders. I don't want injuries, but this is best case scenario in Doncic pursuit.
Get healthy, add a top pick, and go to war with this young group. They’ve got a good solid young core

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA

Beat the Celtics with Porzingis scoring 1 point.
This team is scary good at home.

Equally as horrid on the road. Our January schedule is brutal in that regard.

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
This season is slipping away fast.KP is sucking wind out there every 1st quarter.Does nothing but shoot jumpers anymore.

ponzu4u

Feb 27, 2013
I honestly just can't anymore with the Knicks.

Now reports say they're willing to include this year's first rounder to move Noah?
"Kyler noted the Knicks don't feel they are bad enough to get one of the top players in the 2018 draft class and they already have a roster of young talent to build around. "

All I can pray is that this is misguided or false reporting. I still can't get over the fact we won't be drafting top 5 this year... and not making the playoffs either! I still can't get over the fact that Steve Mills is somehow dodging any flack for the Noah contract. He was the GM!

mrmovies779

Feb 5, 2013
Feel bad for KP.Makes you wonder though if he will ever he able to stay healthy with his body type.Freak injury and all,but hes had alot of leg injuries since his rookie season already.I hope he can put on some more weight while rehabbing this injury.

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
They got two seconds, so basically scraps.
Maybe they think Kanter won't opt out? Idk seems dumb to trade him

They're useless. They're going nowhere and he's 23 yrs old. PLay the kid and see what you have.

2 future 2 rounders. So stupid. Especially with KP down and minutes opening up.

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
We got Mudiay. Someone in Denver speculated it was a bigger deal involving Fareid for KOQ, Lee, and Jack. Doubt it.

Edit: apparently we just sent a 2nd rounder for Mudiay. I'd do that deal 100x

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
We got Mudiay. Someone in Denver speculated it was a bigger deal involving Fareid for KOQ, Lee, and Jack. Doubt it.

Edit: apparently we just sent a 2nd rounder for Mudiay. I'd do that deal 100x

It was a three way trade. Knicks sent out McDermott too

But still - I love this deal. Let Mudiay start fresh.

mrmovies779

Feb 5, 2013
I like this deal,but it makes me wonder if the Knicks have soured on Frank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad