OT: Nats, Wiz, O's, Ravens, Terps, DC United, Navy, Gtown, etc., 2016-18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aladyyn

they praying for the death of a rockstar
Apr 6, 2015
Czech Republic
Hopefully Sato is ok but yeah, they're down to one PG even if he's health. Derrick Rose is so, so bad but they need someone.
They shouldn't rush it imo. 1 game before the all-star break, against Knick without KP of all teams. Frazier should be able to play fairly soon with a mask and it's also an opportunity to evaluate Porter in a more playmaking role.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
They shouldn't rush it imo. 1 game before the all-star break, against Knick without KP of all teams. Frazier should be able to play fairly soon with a mask and it's also an opportunity to evaluate Porter in a more playmaking role.

Yeah, we'll see what the docs say. I just don't think Ernie will be able to help himself. A veteran former MVP PG... right up his alley.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Haha I thought they already did that once, then started chirping again. Good times.

Ridley Simon

Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
Crazy comeback by the team last night. Never should’ve been in that hole in the first place, but it’s the Wiz, and it’s the NBA.

PROBLEM is, they are giving themselves the worst possible matchups ATM. Milwaukee in round 1 is bad news. Really bad. Then who knows... but I could see Cleveland winning a lot of games going home here, to finish first

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
A new DC specific sports site has just been launched. The Sports Capital. Here is a link to a Steinberg article on it:

Its a subscription based site, $5 a month to be specific. That means I can finally drop my $10 eSubsrcription to the WaPost. Also, if you sign up now, like me, you will be labeled a "Pioneer". Thats pretty sweet. ;)

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
A new DC specific sports site has just been launched. The Sports Capital. Here is a link to a Steinberg article on it:

Its a subscription based site, $5 a month to be specific. That means I can finally drop my $10 eSubsrcription to the WaPost. Also, if you sign up now, like me, you will be labeled a "Pioneer". Thats pretty sweet. ;)

Interesting. Let us know how it goes. I'll be sticking with WaPo for now since I read a ton of non-sports content on their site but I do like the sound of a hyper-local sports-only site.

Ridley Simon

Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA

Please report back your feelings on it. As a west coaster, I don’t get much specific DC based news w/out the WaPo. I could use another (or better) source

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Mahinmi has chicken legs. That dude needs to stop skipping leg day

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Wiz with a huge win tonight. 3-1 this week vs the 76ers, Cavs, Hornets, and Bucks. Not too shabby... and especially helpful to bank those points given they have Golden State tomorrow.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
don't like the idea of b2b games with GSW coming to DC after the team travels back from MIL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->