OT: Nats, Wiz, O's, Ravens, Terps, DC United, Navy, Gtown, etc., 2016-18

Status
Not open for further replies.

BiPolar Caps

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
Matt Scherzer winning the Cy Young award for the 3rd time and the 2nd as a Nat. Just hard to imagine both Verlander and him pitching on the Tigers together with only one WS appearance. A combo of Scherzer and Verlander on the same pitching staff right now in the post season would be frightening.

Slateman

Feb 2, 2016
Matt Scherzer winning the Cy Young award for the 3rd time and the 2nd as a Nat. Just hard to imagine both Verlander and him pitching on the Tigers together with only one WS appearance. A combo of Scherzer and Verlander on the same pitching staff right now in the post season would be frightening.
They had a Triple Crown winner too.

Aladyyn

they praying for the death of a rockstar
Apr 6, 2015
Czech Republic
Pretty sure the Wiz/Wall saw how much praise Celtics/Kyrie are getting for playing defense and said "pfffft, that's easy, we can do it too!" Not complaining though. Now if they could just cut down the turnovers and get John to 100% somehow...

Aladyyn

Apr 6, 2015
Czech Republic
This was one of the worst officiated games I've seen in the last few years. Wizards had the game in regulation but the refs would have none of it.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Wall better be taking notes from how Tim and Sato run the offense.

Mostly watching the Caps but really impressive half so far. Easily my most hated "play" the Wizards run is when Wall runs some stupid iso, does a bunch of head and shoulder fakes, then throws up a 12-ft brick of a jump shot. Tim and Sato are no where near the athletes that Wall is and can't defend or run transition like he can but they're also not inclined to run the offense through themselves in the half-court either. Make no mistake about it... this team is much more dangerous with Wall than without but it'll do them some good to not have him for a little while (I think).

Aladyyn

Apr 6, 2015
Czech Republic
Tim Frazier just threw down a two-handed slam and I don't think anything in sports will ever make me as happy.

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
That George mason vs James Madison basketball game ending was epic. Mason was down by 4 with 7 seconds left and mason got a 5 point play (three pointer and foul away from ball) and won. Never seen a 5 point play before

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->