Nathan MacKinnon-Hart Trophy Watch

Will MacKinnon win the Hart trophy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RTN

Be Kind, Rewind
Aug 28, 2008
I think Hall gets it because of the NY media push and the difference between him (93 pts) and the 2nd best scorer on the team (Hischer 52 pts). That's a very important stat when it comes to decide which player was the most important to his team.

I think this is the strongest argument for Hall.

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
It's the primary points that make the strongest case for MacKinnon. The offense doesn't just flow through him, he creates it himself. That's the truly amazing part of his monster season.

Reactions: MacBradley

MarkT

Heretic
Nov 11, 2017
For what it is worth, Friedman had EJ listed in his "consideration" category for the Norris. Among like 10 other names, but still nice to see EJ get recognition. He seems to follow the Avs a fair amount, so hopefully he voted MacKinnon 1st.

He did. I was watching a Sportsnet feature a little while back and he said MacKinnon had his vote if the Avs made the playoffs.

Eltuna

Nov 12, 2017
Every ballot I’ve seen so far has him or Hall at #1, it’s going to one of these guys and the other will get second

tucker3434

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 7, 2007
Atlanta, GA
He’ll be 1 or 2. If he’d finished just a bit stronger, he’d be a lock. Too bad he couldn’t have picked up the EN against STL. It might make a difference.

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
He’ll be 1 or 2. If he’d finished just a bit stronger, he’d be a lock. Too bad he couldn’t have picked up the EN against STL. It might make a difference.

I agree, MacK had this locked up before his slump towards the end of the season. He had a great game 82 but we have to see if that was enough overall. It just so happens that Hall went absolutely bonkers during this same time period so that's a tough sell I think.

Avs71

Aug 12, 2008
Bob McKenzie voted Hall for Hart. I don't know how many guys at TSN get votes, but I'd imagine if McKenzie voted Hall, the rest of them did too.

viach

Aug 5, 2007
Bob McKenzie voted Hall for Hart. I don't know how many guys at TSN get votes, but I'd imagine if McKenzie voted Hall, the rest of them did too.

Hall !!!:huh:
Mackinnon assist last game was magic.
Hart boy :thumbu:

WolfgangPuck

May 12, 2012
Jets fan here
That assist by McKinnon for the winning goal last night was awesome
Avs has a great young player who is just going to get better.
My vote for Hart

Reactions: The Abusement Park

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
Mackinnon should win based on ppg and the fact that the Avs went from worst in history to a playoff team. It's too subjective talking about point differential. Most people don't know who Rantanen is and Mackinnon launched him to stardom.

Perratrooper

May 26, 2016
Alberta
On the point gap between Hall and his teammates, maybe MacKinnon just does a better job at making those around him better and thus is why Rantanen and Landy have inflated numbers. Just s thought, it’s a very close call IMO

Reactions: MarkT

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad