Naslund and Forsberg

Status
Not open for further replies.

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
SopelFan said:
I'm not even going to bother with this one... if you would rather have 40 guys before Naslund, then I hope you are never an NHL GM.

Better yet, I hope he does get to be a GM (of one of the other teams).

Shane

Nov 6, 2003
United Kingdom
Visit site
guinness said:
And he probably thinks Naslund will wind up in the HHOF too.

1. Inginla
2. Thornton
3. Kovalchuk
4. Sakic
5. Forsberg

How can anyone think Thornton's better than Naslund?

Naslund outscored him last year.
And the year before that.
And the year before that.
And so on. And so on. And so on.

Naslund had 9 points in 7 playoff games.
Thornton had 0 points in 7 playoff games.

What has Thornton EVER done to put him ahead of Naslund, besides get into bar fights with police officers, hold out on his team, and whine?

kmad

riot survivor
Jun 16, 2003
Vancouver
Come on, Canucks fans. This is HFboards. Keith Tkachuk is the all-time greatest NHL player as of right now. Don't get mad when a couple idiots decide Markus Naslund isn't top 30, despite being the top scorer of the last three years and in the top three each of those years.

skariya18

Sep 10, 2003
Las Vegas, NV
www.hockeydirect.net
kmad said:
Come on, Canucks fans. This is HFboards. Keith Tkachuk is the all-time greatest NHL player as of right now. Don't get mad when a couple idiots decide Markus Naslund isn't top 30, despite being the top scorer of the last three years and in the top three each of those years.

No,
Tkachuk is the best goal scorer in the World.
Modano is the best passer in the World.
Robert Esche is the best goalie in the World.
Ron Wilson is the best coach in the World.

Who else is the flavor of the minute?

Oh yea, Dainius Zubrus has more goals than Naslund, Lemieux, Forsberg, Sakic, Iginla, Orr, Gretzky, Bossy in the last month. So Obviously Zubrus is the best player in the world

Move over Tkachuk, Zubrus is tops.

fullclip

Prepare to die
Jul 19, 2004
UBC
rick_tml89 said:
Please, PLEASE make a list, I'm begging you PLEASE! :help:

Yeah Id like to see that list too.Wow 30 players better than Naslund.Well lets hear it....

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
thorspartak said:
Ya seriously think Iginla's better than Naslund ?

LMAO :lol:

I do. Regular season no, but playoffs and international comps where the opposition checking and defense is better then yep. Its easier to play Igilna's game in those circumstances than Naslund's.

monster_bertuzzi

May 26, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
me2 said:
I do. Regular season no, but playoffs and international comps where the opposition checking and defense is better then yep. Its easier to play Igilna's game in those circumstances than Naslund's.

Funny because I see it the other way around. Naslund is more reliable in the regular season but I look at Iginla as a guy you know you can count on to lead your team come post-season.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
It was obvious that Forsberg wasn't physically ready to play hockey after his surgery. His skating looked horrible. But he is a stubborn man and tried to help. He more than anyone knows he was bad: "I have been totally useless". was his comment.

Näslund is all about confidence. When he has it he is one of the best players in the world, finding space for himself and his deadly shot. When he doesn't have it, he is invisible and he starts doubting. It was obvious he played without confidence here.

Now I don't think either player are "done" or anything like it. They had a bad tourney. As a swede it sucks, but thats life. I suspect it will be a USA-Can final now, and those games always are interesting.

myrocketsgotcracked

rick_tml89 said:
Hey "enforcer", we're still waiting for that list....

im guessing he wont be posting on this thread anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad