GDT: Nashville Predators @ New York Rangers - 10/21/17: "Weirdest Start Time Ever" edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
Jonesey must be thrown off by the start time as well. this is really weird to be playing so early. hopefully the boys are ready to play. puck drops in 30 minutes.

go perds go.

Mass

Feb 18, 2013
Baltimore, MD
Reppin the Perds at the game today. Went to the Devils-Sharks game last night and saw a random guy from Montreal with a Preds Subban sweater who didn’t even know the Preds were playing the Rangers today. Hopefully we end up appreciating him the way the fans did in Montreal.

JustaFinnishGuy

Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
SKA wins in OT. no points for tolvanen. jokerit showed they are a true contender today though in my opinion. SKA are the Yankees of the KHL.
I think you meant that SKA are allowed to play with cheat codes
(Kovalchuk, Datsyuk, need I say more)

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
Knicks are playing tonight which is why it is such an early game. Saros in net. Giving Rinne more rest will pay dividends at the end of the season. Hopefully Saros can play well enough for us to do that.

JustaFinnishGuy

Mar 3, 2016
Finland
i don't know if you are familiar with the Yankees but they always have the largest payroll (buy their way to victories)
I know that's what you implied. 'What's baseball anyways?'
Debating on whether to get up and watch the game or go back to bed. Working nights has it's pitfalls lol
Grab some Red Bull or some other source of caffeine and be happy that hockey is back on. :D

Reactions: NoNecksCurse

JustaFinnishGuy

Mar 3, 2016
Finland
If there's something to improve, the volume levels are really wonky. The on ice mics work well, but Willy and Crispy are barely audible.

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
Knicks are playing tonight which is why it is such an early game. Saros in net. Giving Rinne more rest will pay dividends at the end of the season. Hopefully Saros can play well enough for us to do that.
they can go from ice to basketball that fast? wow

JustaFinnishGuy

Mar 3, 2016
Finland
We indeed had possession and shots.
But no good spots to shoot the puck from.
The away games look so slow and unimaginative compared to home ones.

marone

May 17, 2010
Sweden
Perfect start time in Sweden. Rangers is of course gonna break their losing streak today. Jobba på.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->