Post-Game Talk: WIN!! - Nashville Predators @ Buffalo Sabres 3/19/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
PUCK DROP IS 6:00 PM CENTRAL TIME @ KEYBANK CENTER

NASHVILLE PREDATORS:

47 WINS - 14 LOSSES - 10 OVERTIME LOSSES - 104 POINTS / 9 WINS - 0 LOSSES - 1 OVERTIME LOSS IN THEIR LAST 10 GAMES

BUFFALO SABRES:

23 WINS - 36 LOSSES - 12 OVERTIME LOSSES - 58 POINTS / 5 WINS - 4 LOSSES - 1 OVERTIME LOSS IN THEIR LAST 10 GAMES

Buffalo has looked okay their last 10. there is no such thing as an easy game in the NHL. Housley will be facing us for the first time as well. Go Perds.

Last edited:

Flgatorguy87

Jul 7, 2011
East Nasty
I wondered when we would see the old man bottom line. Hartnell and Fish is a slow basis for a line, so we will see how they do with the dump and chase. I have no idea how to substantiate this, but Hartnell to my eye has been all or nothing. He is really good around the net, behind the net, and in the corners...but if he isn't in those 3 spots I hardly notice him. Those are certainly 3 really important areas, so no slight to him, but I think it does make him more difficult to place in the lineup because he needs a defined role.

Reactions: Scoresberg

wadesworld

Jan 24, 2011
Nashville, TN
Buffalo has been playing better. The team needs to ensure they don't count this as an automatic win and come out strong and focused.

Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth
I wondered when we would see the old man bottom line. Hartnell and Fish is a slow basis for a line, so we will see how they do with the dump and chase. I have no idea how to substantiate this, but Hartnell to my eye has been all or nothing. He is really good around the net, behind the net, and in the corners...but if he isn't in those 3 spots I hardly notice him. Those are certainly 3 really important areas, so no slight to him, but I think it does make him more difficult to place in the lineup because he needs a defined role.

This is a really accurate analysis on Hartnell.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Happy birthday, my friend. Where will you be? I’d like to have a drink with you during the game!

To that point, I'm always willing to have some kind of meet up at the Wicked Weed bar! Seems a good happy medium location regardless of where folks sit.

(And happy birthday from me as well, Drake!)

Reactions: FierceFalcon

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
Need to win this game as the Jets, Vegas, and Tampa Bay won their games yesterday and our schedule doesn't get easier after this game.

FilthyScoresberg

Memphis 901
Jul 28, 2015
Memphis
To that point, I'm always willing to have some kind of meet up at the Wicked Weed bar! Seems a good happy medium location regardless of where folks sit.

(And happy birthday from me as well, Drake!)
I’m a young buck man haha I will say that.
Also, where is this? Only thing I see is in Asheville NC

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
I’m a young buck man haha I will say that.
Also, where is this? Only thing I see is in Asheville NC

Wicked Weed brewery in in Asheville. The club level bar in Bridgestone has been rethemed as the "Wicked Weed Bar" this season and they have 4 or 5 of their beers on tap.

Reactions: FierceFalcon

Preds Partisan

Gunga galunga
Aug 17, 2009
I believe the Sabres organization would benefit by improving their draft position with a loss tonight. Let's do the right thing and help them out.

Reactions: SouthNash

Pred303

Oct 8, 2004
Murfreesboro, Tn.
Know you’re kidding preds partisan, so this is certainly not directed toward your post.

Fans might think in terms of “a better draft pick” but players sure don’t, and coaches damn sure don’t. I expect the best game buf has in them, just like always.

Reactions: nine_inch_fang
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad