Nashville Predators All Purpose Ticket Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

predfan98

Aug 5, 2007
Superyan, this is exactly why I've weighed the cost/benefit on this and for $10/mo I'll keep my checking account info to myself. I specifically remember an instance a 2-3 years ago that led me to believe that the Preds, at that time, were keeping my account password in plain text. They may have improved security since then but I have no way of knowing that. $10/mo (less once offset by cc points) is not enough to make me gamble.

Yup. I think that also about the account password.

And about the trade off credit card versus checking account.. I agree.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
I miss them, and yet I don't. I have a drawer full of old programs, tickets, giveaways, etc. and what am I ever going to do with them? Nothing. That's what. They'll be in that drawer for the kids to go through after I'm gone. ;-)
"Oh, look, Mom loved this player so much--here he is on this program"
"Neat."
Trash pile.

Reactions: codeman00

FossilFndr

RIP Steve
Jan 18, 2014
Fall Branch, Tn.
I kept lots of programs, ticket stubs as I grew up, sports, concerts, art exhibits, park festivals, National Park camping sites .... then threw them away decades ago. I really wish I had them now to remember all the stuff I got a chance to see/do.

Sorry for the diversion.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
Don’t care anything about programs but I love ticket stubs. Been saving them all my life, but looks like those days are over.

Really hate that I have nothing to show for all the great Preds moments the last few years

jumb0

Feb 3, 2017
I beg to differ. I'd say it went from cold to luke warm. You can still get seats for $150ish....and the buyer will win any waiting game.

Games 1 & 2 were cheaper. I saw them get down as low as $90.

I've watched ticketexchange for every game this series and the lowest prices are gameday mornings. By lunch they are highest.

codeman00

Apr 24, 2012
I saw $78 before fees for Game 2 about 2pm the day of. I would say this game 5 will ramp up the ticket prices somewhat but it’s all relative.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
One thing is for sure- you know you are in different times as a franchise when a $150+ get in price for a 2nd round game is considered "soft" or "buyers market".

Reactions: LCPreds

Aardvarksson

gif spammer
Apr 21, 2017
Nashville
I haven't, but if you can get up to the fan zone before it is filled (I assume that is allowed as a standing room location?)- that is an excellent view.

Yeah that's the SRO section. I was looking over that way last game and realized it's really not a bad view for the price.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
I beg to differ. I'd say it went from cold to luke warm. You can still get seats for $150ish....and the buyer will win any waiting game.

Didn’t know $150 for the top of the upper deck in the 2nd round was luke warm.

codeman00

Apr 24, 2012
That's all because the Preds set the price so high to begin with and people are trying to recoup their money and take profit similar to last year. It's not necessarily the price that the tickets are really worth to most people in my opinion.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013
As a percentage of where they set the prices it is. As of this morning, prices are trending downwards, but interest is going up. It may not hit rock bottom.

That's all because the Preds set the price so high to begin with and people are trying to recoup their money and take profit similar to last year. It's not necessarily the price that the tickets are really worth to most people in my opinion.
I agree with you 100%. Perhaps next season, people will think twice before purchasing extra strips. There is nothing wrong with making a profit, even a super huge one, but when the demand isn't there, it's fun to watch the scramble.

predfan98

Aug 5, 2007
You couldn't purchase an extra strip this tear, wasn't an option.

But there are a lot more resellers. I think a lot bought season tickets during playoffs last year for this reason.

Anyway. Where to go in arena for a margarita? I'm usually a beer person..

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN

But there are a lot more resellers. I think a lot bought season tickets during playoffs last year for this reason.

Maybe patron club? There are also some frozen ones at the Tito’s bar just across from Yazoo.

And cheapest on stubhub are up to 190 in upper deck. Looks like prices have actually climbed a bit since yesterday.

superyan

Aug 13, 2013

Two people I know were given the option to get extra strips. I don't know if it is because of where their seats are or seniority, but they had the option. They were at retail though.

Thousands of people committed to three years of seats to get playoff tickets last year. That was very evident by the amount of seats that were available on the secondary sites this season. This is the year that those people found out what a pain it is to resell most of the games and next year it will be evident when they are still mid contract.

Reactions: predfan98

predfan98

Aug 5, 2007
And I think that is why a lot of us roll our eyes and don't believe the emails or reps, we all know people who are allowed to "get around" things...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->