Nashville Predators All Purpose Ticket Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WartracePred

Sep 29, 2009
Anyone have experience selling their playoff tickets last season. I went to all the games last year. If the re-sell prices sky rocket like last year, I'll need to sell a few games to pay for the package. Did any of you figure out how to transfer the QR code? Screen shots work?? Did you use re-sell websites?

predfan98

Aug 5, 2007
Stubhub works for regular games, I assume it will work for playoffs. I don't know though.

la flama blanca

Mar 14, 2012
Since we were trying to figure out the # of STH a while back, Sean Henry said in an radio interview a couple of days ago, STH's are capped at 14,500 leaving roughly 3000 seats on sale to the general public. He also said the STH waitlist is also just over 1000.

ViperXX79

Aug 10, 2009
Atlanta, Georgia
So I see that sometimes towels, hats and other giveaways take place for certain games. Do these occur randomly? Usually the main schedule for a lot of pro teams will say when the giveaway promotions occur throughout the season calendar. Do the Preds have a promotion calendar with these details?

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
So I see that sometimes towels, hats and other giveaways take place for certain games. Do these occur randomly? Usually the main schedule for a lot of pro teams will say when the giveaway promotions occur throughout the season calendar. Do the Preds have a promotion calendar with these details?
I haven't been able to find one. They used to have a list on the website but haven't seen anything in years.

codeman00

Apr 24, 2012
Anyone have experience selling their playoff tickets last season. I went to all the games last year. If the re-sell prices sky rocket like last year, I'll need to sell a few games to pay for the package. Did any of you figure out how to transfer the QR code? Screen shots work?? Did you use re-sell websites?

Texting screenshots of the QR codes works perfectly.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
Anyone got their $25 pro shop gift cards the Preds are promising for STH buying their playoff tickets/renewing season tickets??

Not sure how we are supposed to get them?

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Anyone got their $25 pro shop gift cards the Preds are promising for STH buying their playoff tickets/renewing season tickets??

Not sure how we are supposed to get them?
Not yet. I'd honestly forgotten about that, so glad you mentioned it. My vague recollection was that the correspondence said we'd be getting more correspondence about it. I can't even remember if it was a letter or an email now. I imagine they'll either have it set up in that meeting room next to Fan Relations or in the practice hall.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
Not yet. I'd honestly forgotten about that, so glad you mentioned it. My vague recollection was that the correspondence said we'd be getting more correspondence about it. I can't even remember if it was a letter or an email now. I imagine they'll either have it set up in that meeting room next to Fan Relations or in the practice hall.

I have received several emails about it and they are also tweeting it today

But nowhere does it say how we are supposed to get it or if we have to do anything.....

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Please pick up your gift card(s) on Thursday, March 22 inside the meeting rooms at the AT&T Fan Information Center at Bridgestone Arena.
The AT&T Fan Information Center is located inside the main entrance off 5th and Broadway and is just past the escalator and to the left of the Pro Shop.
In order to pick up your gift card, we will scan passes loaded onto your Smashville account. These passes are required to pick up your gift card(s) and accessible the same way you access your season tickets inside the Nashville Predators app. You must have a valid game ticket to enter Bridgestone Arena.

Adzy here: This may be a different date for different people but this is the method they're using.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Really looking forward to the select-a-seat on Sunday. Also expect to be extremely disappointed with availability relative to previous seasons. Would give a lot to go back to my old seats but have a feeling that isn't going to be possible.

Anyone know if they're letting folks other than full or half STH hold their same seats year over year? That might help at least a little bit with availability.

codeman00

Apr 24, 2012
I am also not holding my breath about the availability of seats to move to at the event on Sunday. I have a feeling it’s going to be a long trek downtown only to find out there’s no available seats that I want or ones I can afford. My view has been blocked by a tall person in front of me that leans forward for at least three years now. It’s time to change it up and wish I would’ve done it last year or the year before.

Oh well, I will see what happens.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
I am also not holding my breath about the availability of seats to move to at the event on Sunday. I have a feeling it’s going to be a long trek downtown only to find out there’s no available seats that I want or ones I can afford. My view has been blocked by a tall person in front of me that leans forward for at least three years now. It’s time to change it up and wish I would’ve done it last year or the year before.

Oh well, I will see what happens.
I have LOVED sitting with a wall from a suite behind me. I can't get rid of the tall people, though. What bugs me is when a person who is tall and/or has a big head and they won't take off their hat. Bills really get in the way, particularly with cube heads.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Maybe you need to bring an old school phone book to sit on? A really big city knowing you. At least 2 NY boroughs.
Ha ha! I probably need one from Tokyo.

I can sit on the top of the back of the seat but I hate doing that. It's not taking care of the arena, you know, kind of like putting my feet on the back of the seat in front of me or leaving the sink a watery mess in the restroom. I'm kind of weird like that. I take care of stuff that isn't mine, I don't litter, and I never give anyone the finger. But I will saw off peoples' heads and yank out the vocal cords of screechy people in my mind.

Nobody's perfect.

Reactions: predfan98

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Adz, your area is exactly where I want to get back to. We are using some bonus tickets for tomorrow night and actually have top row in 217 (same area we had last season). Would love to find a way to get these back again next season, or something similar, but not holding my breath.

All I know is that when the day comes when availability is finally there again I'm taking those seats and never letting them go.

Reactions: Adz

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
The tickets in front of me MIGHT be available. Different people sit in them every time.

However, if you're tall or you have a monster sized or cubic head (and wear hats) you might be uncomfortable there. ;-)

Reactions: LCPreds

predfan98

Aug 5, 2007
Adz, your area is exactly where I want to get back to. We are using some bonus tickets for tomorrow night and actually have top row in 217 (same area we had last season). Would love to find a way to get these back again next season, or something similar, but not holding my breath.

All I know is that when the day comes when availability is finally there again I'm taking those seats and never letting them go.

If your rep will work with you, they probably know whether those seats or some like it are available

StilettoHeelNeal

Mar 6, 2018
Thanks. I'll check out their policy.

I spoke to ticket reps about this today. They hinted that Ticket Exchange wouldn't be available and the policy would prob be like the Gold games this year (i.e. Chicago, Detroit), with QR codes available 24 hrs before games. So, you'll be able to sell on forums and transfer codes. I THINK this also means you CAN sell on Stubhub <24 hrs before games, but not certain. I've sold on Stubhub before, but I don't know if they'll let you make a sale before that 24 hr window, with the tix actually delivered mobile within 24 hrs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad