Nashville Predators All Purpose Ticket Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Photosniper89

May 23, 2017
Huntsville, AL
I haven't run into an issue yet but I'm honestly not trying to overdo it. I never actually want to sell those tickets but sometimes I'm out of town and definitely don't want to just eat the tickets either. Should be moot after this season as I'd likely just sell them back to the team given the option.

Agreed. I have never sold one but am out of work and need to try to get rid of it so I don't eat it.

FossilFndr

RIP Steve
Jan 18, 2014
Fall Branch, Tn.
Surprised to see the promotion on TV for a mini helmet signed by Josi if you buy 15 group tickets to single game. Surprised that there are blocks of 15 seats available. I didn't think there were many/any blocks of seats like that on the seating availability map.

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
Surprised to see the promotion on TV for a mini helmet signed by Josi if you buy 15 group tickets to single game. Surprised that there are blocks of 15 seats available. I didn't think there were many/any blocks of seats like that on the seating availability map.
They keep some tickets reserved for this kind of thing.

TitansVolsPreds615

Feb 19, 2015
They keep some tickets reserved for this kind of thing.
Upper levels have rows and rows of school kids and youth organizations. Sometimes they leave early in the 2nd period and there are 2 whole empty rows. My friends and I usually move to sit together in those rows.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
I miss the good ol days of the upper deck. We used to just buy tickets at the top for Tue/Thu games knowing we would have entire swaths of the section available for us to just basically sit where and however we wanted.

Of course having a thriving team is a good thing in its own right.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
I miss the good ol days of the upper deck. We used to just buy tickets at the top for Tue/Thu games knowing we would have entire swaths of the section available for us to just basically sit where and however we wanted.

Of course having a thriving team is a good thing in its own right.
On the whole yeah, I think I prefer this to having no line at concessions and worrying that the team might be moved. Ha!

Reactions: LCPreds

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
No.....no other team in the central took the lower end zone shoot twice section and changed that up 3 levels to a price comparable to premium mid section prices.
No other team, I went and looked at St. Louis , Chicago, etc. they all still charge much less for that section.................

No sweetheart deals just no price gouging. No one is askinf for a sweetheart deal

No other section had more than a 10% increase for sth..for old full season ticket prices
Go look at the blues or hawks sections, I did. You have no idea what you're even arguing

And you conveniently didn't quote where my sth tickets went up 43%..... didn't fit your argument did it?

First, not sure why seem to be so hostile here- just a discussion, it is nothing personal.

But second, just for the record, the whole thing I have been discussing and debating on here currently is playoff ticket prices, NOT season tickets. Those two things are entirely separate discussions/arguments. I understand where you are coming from completely on your regular STH situation.......

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham

I have never understood these kinds of promotions. Is a signed mini-helmet or a signed puck (another one that is commonly offered) really an enticing incentive to by probably $500 or more worth of tickets?????

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
I have never understood these kinds of promotions. Is a signed mini-helmet or a signed puck (another one that is commonly offered) really an enticing incentive to by probably $500 or more worth of tickets?????
From what I see of the trading of them and such on the FB buy and sell page, yes. Not my thing, but if you get a rare one you can get some pretty big bucks off it. And you get the tickets you already wanted.

predfan98

Aug 5, 2007
Agreed. I have never sold one but am out of work and need to try to get rid of it so I don't eat it.
good luck, let me know.
I tried to do something through stubhub last season and they didn't understand the whole "gold" issue. I'd like to be able to not eat costs also.

And at times sell one of my two tickets.

I am going to try and sell one of my playoff tickets, I just can't afford to take friends that really don't care about hockey and subsidize their ticket. I don't mind during the regular season but not with this.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
When the Preds offer those “obstructed view (limited view)” tickets in the 100 and 300 level- anyone know exactly what and where those seats are??
Always been curious about it- having a hard time figuring out where there would be obstructed view seats in the upper level (or 100 level for that matter).

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
100 level next to the band stage. If you're sitting right next to it you can't see the face off circle on the opposite side.
Hmm- I sat right next to the band stage last year during a playoff game and my view was not obstructed at all. Wonder if it’s worse on one side???

Wonder what the 300 level ones are- maybe near the press/media area??

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
Hmm- I sat right next to the band stage last year during a playoff game and my view was not obstructed at all. Wonder if it’s worse on one side???

Wonder what the 300 level ones are- maybe near the press/media area??
Tons of seats have railing blocking the view. The section by the Vanderbilt pole has a column.

Reactions: codeman00

sparkle twin

Jul 31, 2002
Smashville, TN
There is one of the smaller sections in the 300 level, the last one in the goal zone area (I don't know the section number but it's around 320-322) but the views from the seats at the ends of the rows are blocked by the one pole.

And a section a few down from that has a large column in it at the top. The view from the some of the seats in the last row or two are obstructed.

A couple of years ago I sat in the last row of the section right next to the band stage. My seat was against the stage and my seat and a few next to me plus a row or 2 in front of me were all obstructed by the stage's glass walls. It blocked the entire circle and the right side of the ice in that zone. The ice was all blurred and the players were reflected in the glass making it hard to know which was the actual players.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
I wonder if our sellout streak will be tested on Monday night. 4th home game in less than a week, Mondays can be slow, and Ottawa coming in who isn't exactly a big draw.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
I wonder if our sellout streak will be tested on Monday night. 4th home game in less than a week, Mondays can be slow, and Ottawa coming in who isn't exactly a big draw.
Probably not. They have enough corporate ownership for it to be a technical sellout even if it really isn't and they could also have school groups who are off for the holiday.

For Detroit they had listed attendance of 17,500+ and some empty seats, so someone is buying them up. I am trying to figure out where they would actually put the extra 375 people over capacity. Maybe they changed the rules re suite counts or something. At one point I heard that they didn't count the people in suites, though for the life of me I can't imagine why not!

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
Probably not. They have enough corporate ownership for it to be a technical sellout even if it really isn't and they could also have school groups who are off for the holiday.

For Detroit they had listed attendance of 17,500+ and some empty seats, so someone is buying them up. I am trying to figure out where they would actually put the extra 375 people over capacity. Maybe they changed the rules re suite counts or something. At one point I heard that they didn't count the people in suites, though for the life of me I can't imagine why not!

I think many of those are standing room tickets- most of them in the fan zone I think.........

I checked ticketmaster this morning and there are very few tickets available- looked like maybe a few hundred tops. So it will almost certainly be a sellout.

WartracePred

Sep 29, 2009
The wife is working late today so I have 2 tickets available in section 110 for tonight"s game vs San Jose. They are ADA seats just to the left of the band stage. Message me if you're interested.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
For those of you with Pinnacle parking passes for Sunday's game, the garage will open at 9:00am.
I got there a little early (8:45 ish) because I was meeting a friend for breakfast. No one was at the gate yet, so they weren't kidding. A guy was coming down the ramp and he told me to take a ticket from the machine and just give both it and the pass to the attendant as I was leaving. I did--no problems. So if we ever have an early game again know that you can still access the garage early and your pass be accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad