Name Rod’s Comercial Endorsement

Who will be the company that Rod endorses in some terrible commercials?

• Total voters

Chrispy

Salakuljettaja's Blues
Feb 25, 2009
Cary, NC
51368W0N64L._AC_UL320_SR204,320_.jpg

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
Marley Drug

I have it on good authority that a new series of ads is indeed in production.

"Hi. This is ROD Brind'Amour, the coach of your Carolina Hurricanes. Are you having problems scoring with your lady? Well, if you were like me, you wouldn't because I work HARDER. But since you are not like me, Marley drug has a variety of generic ED medications to correct your stick handling."

Last edited:

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
No lie I see him at the one where I work pretty regularly. Recently his wife gave me shit because the hole in the box surrounding the garbage cans isn’t big enough to cram the plastic plate we use for burrito bows and salads through.

I had to explain to her that if we had larger holes, more people would throw the baskets away ‘accidentally’. She was unconvinced, and told me I should really look into making the holes larger.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
No lie I see him at the one where I work pretty regularly. Recently his wife gave me **** because the hole in the box surrounding the garbage cans isn’t big enough to cram the plastic plate we use for burrito bows and salads through.

I had to explain to her that if we had larger holes, more people would throw the baskets away ‘accidentally’. She was unconvinced, and told me I should really look into making the holes larger.
Is it a round hole, and could there be an option for a slit-type one that would fit the plastic plates but still not the baskets?

#pleasingmrsrod

sheriff bart

Where are the white women at
Nov 11, 2010
Rock Ridge
No lie I see him at the one where I work pretty regularly. Recently his wife gave me **** because the hole in the box surrounding the garbage cans isn’t big enough to cram the plastic plate we use for burrito bows and salads through.

Just put a picture of Darling with his 5 hole surrounding the trash hole.

Problem solved

You're welcome

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad