NAHL 2015-2016 Thread

Captain Crash

Apr 9, 2015
Have they announced the new coach for the LA team? :hockey:

For Bossier-Shreveport? The team said a search is currently underway. One could speculate that they might shoot for a former pro player from that market a la Johnstown in their year one. But then again that wasn't particularly effective either.

Captain Crash

Apr 9, 2015
The NAHL Playoffs are under way! Here's your 2016 bracket:

Cf30IMIUkAEo4f3.jpg:large

My picks for the first round:
East: Aston and Johnstown
Midwest: Coulee and MN Wilderness
Central: Bismarck and Minot
South: Wichita Falls and Lone Star

cmh329

Nov 14, 2015
Aston vs Johnstown
Bismark vs Austin
Fairbanks vs MN Wilderness
Wichita Falls vs Topeka

Should be an exciting round of division finals.

I'll predict Aston, Bismark, MN Wilderness and Wichita Falls.

Captain Crash

Apr 9, 2015
Aston vs Johnstown
Bismark vs Austin
Fairbanks vs MN Wilderness
Wichita Falls vs Topeka

Should be an exciting round of division finals.

I'll predict Aston, Bismark, MN Wilderness and Wichita Falls.

Looking forward to this round as there's a good mix. I got 5 of 8 correct for round one, so let's see how I do this time!

Central: Bismarck
South: Wichita Falls
Midwest: Fairbanks
East: Johnstown

Silentjury

Apr 19, 2014
Fairbanks wins the Robertson Cup. Sounds like it was a pretty good turnout in Edina, Minnesota.

Dec 13, 2010
I know the talks of a Brooklyn team have died down, but I can say for a fact that there is a group that is still today 100% looking to bring Tier II (or better, but most likely Tier II) junior hockey to Brooklyn. Would be interesting to see. Wouldn't be this upcoming season but in the next few years that's the goal.

kij

Jan 31, 2016
Brooklyn NAHL team

I personally know the coach and owners of the team that tried moving up to the NA from Brooklyn, they just didn't have the money to do it. The Generals budget is $1.2 million just for this season and $600k for the franchise. The Maine Wild were also going to move up but money issues again.

JungleJON

May 10, 2011
I thought awhile back someone had posted that a team in Wisconsin was going to join the NAHL this season? Was looking for the post but could not find it. Does anyone know what happened there?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad