Mynhldraft.com

oilers83

Feb 14, 2008
So are mynbadraft, and mynfldraft. Maybe they forgot to pay? It had a nice feature where it averaged the players rankings among several lists(ISS, central scouting). Hopefully it's back up soon

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
This season sucks. No capgeek, no 100 point scorers, hell maybe even no 90 point scorers, no mynhldraft, etc. ****. :rant:

I guess it's a good season to be too caught up with things in life to care as much as usual though. :laugh:

S N Y P E R S 7

Feb 22, 2015
Vancouver, BC
Hi Everyone,

I am a staff member of MyNHLDraft; I write for them and update scouting lists.
I personally saw this thread and made an account to answer some of the questions.

MyNHLDraft is indefinitely down due to some server problems; I am inquiring with the manager and head to see if there are any plans to bring it back.
If there is an urgent need to get a quick last look at the latest mock draft, you can still get a cached version.

Looking forward to spending a little bit more time on this forum, and thank you for all of your support. I will reply to this thread with updates in terms of MyNHLDraft's future plans.

S N Y P E R S 7

Feb 22, 2015
Vancouver, BC

Hi Everybody,

Update#1 (2:00pm): It is a System Error and My___Draft is not permanently going away in any regard...

Update #2 (2:10pm): Working on getting the site back up and working.

Update #3 (ongoing): Hopefully back up soon.

Goose of Reason

El Zilcho
May 1, 2013
McKenzie's lists are often way off. See: Marko Dano, Emile Porier etc.

Bob's lists are usually pretty accurate, with only a few players each year getting wrong. Those are just two exceptions.

And as for Jeremy Roy at 7, great to see! He's a fantastic defenseman, and getting ranked as low as he does by scouts (25 on Bob's list) is very confusing for a lot of people that have watched him. He's in my top 10 right now, great player.

AcerComputer

Aug 4, 2014
Yeah, was just on there yesterday, and was like wtf? it's done. Glad to hear it will be back up soon! I like to look at the baseball and Basketball lists as well not just hockey!

Jabba11

Hockey Lobby
Nov 28, 2009
hockeylobby.blogspot.com
Hi Everyone,

I am a staff member of MyNHLDraft; I write for them and update scouting lists.
I personally saw this thread and made an account to answer some of the questions.

MyNHLDraft is indefinitely down due to some server problems; I am inquiring with the manager and head to see if there are any plans to bring it back.
If there is an urgent need to get a quick last look at the latest mock draft, you can still get a cached version.

Looking forward to spending a little bit more time on this forum, and thank you for all of your support. I will reply to this thread with updates in terms of MyNHLDraft's future plans.

Thanks for the updates! Please bring it back as soon as possible. (Can't stand the others websites..jk)Definitely the best mocks website.

ProspectsSTC

Jul 12, 2014
tumblr_m4cjt7GQI91qakzbyo1_500.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad