My Wive Is A Great Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
My Wive is a Great Cook! :handclap: My Wive cook`s the best food, My wive`s Cooking Literally ****`s on ur Wive`s cooking. :laugh: My wive cook`s some beautiful Dish`s, Everyday I Come home `n` There`s An Delicious Meal!!! :handclap::handclap::handclap: My Wive is literally 1 of the best Cook`s u will ever Meat, MY WIVE LITERALLY COOK`S INCREDIBLE MEAL`S!!! :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

My Wive is an amazing Cook. Wonderful Flavor`s `n` More!!! :handclap: Whether it`s Pizza, McDonald`s, French Fry`s, u Name it! My wive Cook`s it, and Literally Embarrass`s `n` Humiliate`s your Wive`s ****** ass Cooking. :yo::yo::yo:

MY WIVE IS AN GREAT COOK!!!
MCt1RiD.gif
MCt1RiD.gif
MCt1RiD.gif

I am going out on a date tomorrow for which I am greatly excited and looking forward towards as the girl just so happens to be graduating chef-school this year and is not just one of those girls who makes pastries but is one who can literally make any dish you could think of and also made-up completely new dishes you have never even ever tasted before. It is not a dinner date because I thought maybe she would be sick of food after literally cooking all day every day and experimenting with delicious new recipes so we are going to go go-carting and mini-golfing but maybe we can get some nachos and I hope that isn't going to be an embarrassing food to decide on. Maybe, just perhaps we really "kick it off" and she comes back to my place to make nachos netflix and chill.

Hopefully.

Conrad McBenis

Bow Down
Jan 10, 2018
I am going out on a date tomorrow for which I am greatly excited and looking forward towards as the girl just so happens to be graduating chef-school this year and is not just one of those girls who makes pastries but is one who can literally make any dish you could think of and also made-up completely new dishes you have never even ever tasted before. It is not a dinner date because I thought maybe she would be sick of food after literally cooking all day every day and experimenting with delicious new recipes so we are going to go go-carting and mini-golfing but maybe we can get some nachos and I hope that isn't going to be an embarrassing food to decide on. Maybe, just perhaps we really "kick it off" and she comes back to my place to make nachos netflix and chill.

Hopefully.

Take her to an Italian restaurant instead, spaghetti arms.

CRM 114

Mar 17, 2018

Hopefully.
Make sure you wear your shades so she doesn't catch you looking at her butt

Reactions: VickAshley

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
I got excited cuz i really haven’t been around much in a couple years, but then come back and i see ol gran pappy is still at it. Turns out it’s a necro thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad