My son Eric skating

Jysk

Jul 3, 2004
Skellefteå Sweden
44_bertuzzi_44 said:
You better hope you have some good traits to pass down to him so he can be a towering and smooth skating player.

He`s got the Physical bit allredy, 104 cm tall and 18,5 kg heavy. My self is 180 cm tall and 110 kg heavy (i am a bodybuilder watch out in the Lucia pokalen 2007).

Tha males in my family are huge and Eric is no diffrent from that

When i palayed hockey i played lika a young Luke Richardsson but with a werry smooth skating style. My coach Johan Lundstöm called me the strongest junior player in sweden several at times. But when i was 17 i destroyed my right knee and was forsed to retire after that

Jysk

Jul 3, 2004
Skellefteå Sweden
If you can, enlarge this pic and watch Erics big smile. Then watch Karins face, she knows is`s gonna hurt. Huuughhhhh was the sound just after i took this pic

Vagrant

The Czech Condor
Feb 27, 2002
North Carolina
Visit site
Jysk said:
If you can, enlarge this pic and watch Erics big smile. Then watch Karins face, she knows is`s gonna hurt. Huuughhhhh was the sound just after i took this pic

Haha! That's a great picture. If he ever plays in the NHL you'll be able to say he would check his own mother if she came through the neutral zone with her head down.

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
Jysk said:

Way to angle her off and take her out!

He's gonna be a grinder!

Jysk

Jul 3, 2004
Skellefteå Sweden
We skated for 2 hours tonight, we went around Moröbacke (where we live).
As usally i had to chase him to get him inside and in bed, he just loves skating :handclap:

Oh and we watched the second period between Sweden and Russia on tv allso

TOPGUN

I Am Terrible!
Jul 31, 2005
Holland
Great pics m8

Really awesome that he already can skate with that age, keep the updates coming :thumbu:

Jysk

Jul 3, 2004
Skellefteå Sweden
Spetzky said:
he's sooo small

Yeah thats because he isn`t 4 years old yeat ;)

In fact Eric is huge for his age, people is surpirised every time when they are going to carry him, he is soo heavy

Eric is Batman and Sara is an angel on this pic. It looks like Eric is 3 years older the she but they are just 15 months apart ( eric 2002 07/11 Sara 2003 11/02)

Kroz

Mar 26, 2005
Any way you can repost that video? Its not working here...and make him an av's fan for the love of god! We'll get Hawerlyuk a few years before, then Eric!

Jysk

Jul 3, 2004
Skellefteå Sweden
Last night we skated to my parents, about 1,5 kilometers away. I held him when it beciome a little to "downhill" but he was sooo happy. My mother came out when we arrived and as usally he gave her a check.

bottleCAPS

Jan 11, 2005
Winnipeg, MB
hehe that kid is a really good skater. like someone said before, i've seen 7-8 year olds who can't skate like that. if the rest of his game develops like his skating has then there's no limit to his potential. and it seems from what i hear that he loves to play hockey and loves to skate. keep the updates coming!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad