My son Eric skating

Jysk

Jul 3, 2004
Skellefteå Sweden
Battochio30 said:
Thats amazing for a 3.5 year old!

He has been to a pratcice for 5 -6 yerolds and was one of the stars.
Eric i s allways checking things like the walls when he plays with toys or when we play street hockey.

He flipped his mom last weekend when we skated, he came up behind her and threw a hipcheck on her flipping her over her head and on to her back :D
She was ok and started to laugh, he has some talent

hfboardsuser

Nov 18, 2004
Realplayer did the trick.

Your son's a great skater! Good to hear he's also pretty nasty. The European Phaneuf? :D

Clint

Jul 14, 2003
Wow. I didn't expect much from this but I must admit, for a 3 year old he is a great skater. If you teach him how to effectively stickhandle and shoot right now, he will definitely smoke any competition he plays against for the next 10 years.

Jysk

Jul 3, 2004
Skellefteå Sweden
Clint said:
Wow. I didn't expect much from this but I must admit, for a 3 year old he is a great skater. If you teach him how to effectively stickhandle and shoot right now, he will definitely smoke any competition he plays against for the next 10 years.

Well stickhandling is not my greatest asset, but we are friends with Lars Gunnar "Krobbe" Lundberg and he has promist that he will learn Eric the stichandling bit.

Eric is just as good at playing soccer and skiing, he is so mature physicly. He started to walk at the age of 7 months and was running before any of his freiends could ewen stand up.
If he does something that he shouldnt (against his mom) he just runns away from her knowing that she cant catch him. She is small (161 cm and 51 kg) and worksout 3 - 4 times a week but he still runs faster the she :)

Petey21

Dec 19, 2003
Sweden
www.geocities.com
That is simply awesome! There's hope for Swedish hockey in the future as well! :)

When do you think he will start playing? Is there any local "Björnligan" around that he can join?

Jysk

Jul 3, 2004
Skellefteå Sweden
Petey21 said:
That is simply awesome! There's hope for Swedish hockey in the future as well! :)

When do you think he will start playing? Is there any local "Björnligan" around that he can join?

Maby next year or the year after. He has been to a "björnligan pratice" last year and was one of the "stars". A few months ago we skated with Clemensnäs d2 ( 7 and 8 yerolds) and he cept up with them, so will se next season.

Jysk

Jul 3, 2004
Skellefteå Sweden
Here`s a pic of Eric and his mom. Insteed of shoting the puck in goal he tought that it was funnier to score with mommy, so he gave her a real bone crusher

TOPGUN

I Am Terrible!
Jul 31, 2005
Holland
Jysk said:
Here`s a pic of Eric and his mom. Insteed of shoting the puck in goal he tought that it was funnier to score with mommy, so he gave her a real bone crusher

You know, this is how Zetterberg also started ;)

Jysk

Jul 3, 2004
Skellefteå Sweden
We skated today with our hole family, we went to a lake just outside Skellefteå.
The ice was terrible because of the warm temperature, 4 cm of water on the ice and it was windy and i mean windy.
I couldnt skate because the ice was so soft (and my 112 kg body wasnt helping either).
Well Eric skated the whole course of 4000 meters and tid not colplain one time. I ewen asked him if we should turn back, NO !!! was his answer.

There was a few other familys there allso but the turned back after a few hundred meters because of the conditions. I was sooo impressed and proud of him :bow:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->