my predictions forQF

Status
Not open for further replies.

e-e

Mar 15, 2003
Bratislava
here you go. ti's about to start :D

can - rus
many predicted them for gold. it's not gonna happen.
russia has played better so far. it's gonna be fast game. russia might be more tired after todays game against usa. imo canada is under bigger pressure.
i'd say russia takes the win. even though i'd like to see canada win.

svk - cze
cannot wait :yo:
czechs haven't showed match yet. they lost 3 out of 5 and one might think that there is lack of motivation from players side or coaching issue. we'll see.
i personaly hope that czechs sill show up and after great show slovakia wins. slovakia can certainly beat czechs in torin

fin - usa
suomi have been great so far. they are with slovakia only two unbeaten teams. and i'd say they are gonna win. usa is very unpredictable team. they have great players but don't play very good. 3 loses by goal and tie against latvia. i expect extremely phisical game from team usa.

swe - swi
hope swiss beat **** out of the sweden after todays "play"

hope nobody gets hurt do we can see great sami and final

DevilFisch

Jan 11, 2003
Edison, NJ
www.inlouwetrust.com
e-e said:
fin - usa
suomi have been great so far. they are with slovakia only two unbeaten teams. and i'd say they are gonna win. usa is very unpredictable team. they have great players but don't play very good. 3 loses by goal and tie against latvia. i expect extremely phisical game from team usa.
l

Team USA has been playing well, it's just their finishing on scoring chances suck the big one. I think that's the key reason why they didn't beat Sweden or Slovakia; can't win if you can't score enough.

Finland-USA is going to be a great match up, regardless of the outcome.

Caz

Hedonist
Feb 16, 2006
Brussels, Belgium
DevilFisch said:
Team USA has been playing well, it's just their finishing on scoring chances suck the big one. I think that's the key reason why they didn't beat Sweden or Slovakia; can't win if you can't score enough.

Finland-USA is going to be a great match up, regardless of the outcome.

I agree. Fair, physical and fast.
Just like me with my GF :)

CAN-RUS
Hard to pick a favourite, but the
game will probably be great.

SVK-CZE Have to say SVK. CZE has
won a lot already. Plus SVK has a
deadly first line :)

Metallian*

Dec 27, 2005
Russia 5 - 2 Canada
Slovakia 4 - 3 Czech
Finland 4 - 1 USA
Sweden 1 - 2 Swiss

these are the odd that gretzky leaked out, you heard it here first

SChan*

e-e said:
swe - swi
hope swiss beat **** out of the sweden after todays "play"

yeah because the russians, czech rep sure have always played their best hockey in the group play? :shakehead :shakehead Give it a rest no one gave 100% yesterday.

btw why are you so upset? The swiss beat canada and czech rep (or did czh and can threw that game?), they have as great chance tomorrow to win.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad