My NHL94 Highlights

Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016
I've been wanting to share this video for a while, but I don't have much patience or talent for the editing side of things, so I'm a little worried it might be kinda boring despite some of the more impressive highlights

Hopefully those who play this game at a high level will appreciate it

(I play without icings, off-sides and penalties to cut down on stoppages)

Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016
At least check out Jagr's goal starting at 30:39

Last edited:

Albatros

Aug 19, 2017
Ostsee
That qualified as cheating in our games. The most iconic moment was probably Bourque getting injured in the opening face-off. That must have been '93 or '95 though.

Neutrinos

Sep 23, 2016
That qualified as cheating in our games. The most iconic moment was probably Bourque getting injured in the opening face-off. That must have been '93 or '95 though.

I'm not really sure what you're referring to

Thierry

May 30, 2006
Montreal
Hopefully those who play this game at a high level will appreciate it.

(I play without icings, off-sides and penalties to cut down on stoppages)

Well, here's the thing. Those who play this game at a high level can't really appreciate it because you play without icings, off-sides, penalties and probably line-change.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Well, here's the thing. Those who play this game at a high level can't really appreciate it because you play without icings, off-sides, penalties and probably line-change.

I play NHL 18 at a high level and I can appreciate it because it shows that exploiting the game engine is a time honoured tradition. ;)

Ratboy

I made a funny!
Jul 15, 2009
You have to play this game with offsides off, the AI is so bad theyre constantly in the zone.

That said we had an NHL 94 tourney and I was the champion. Love this game to this day. :D

Reactions: Neutrinos

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->