My Mock First Round (with mock annotations)

Kickassguy

High-End Intangible
Sep 24, 2002
Vancouver + NYC
Ghost # 1 said:
Holy crap :eek:

Give the guy credit... He thought he was selecting an allright draft line up... This kind of trash talk after his selections... makes a guy not want to pull any mock draft... What gives? :dunno:

I know it's not perfect... but you did good man...
And to the others... he's getting his head thinking about the prospects... give the guy a BIT of credit huh?

Seconded. Sheesh.

hfboardsuser

Nov 18, 2004
PhoPhan said:
If you're unprepared for it, don't post.

...and yet you continue to post.

Say, where's your mock PhoPhan? I want to see your brilliant and flawless insights into this draft class.

PhoPhan

Feb 27, 2002
I don't have a mock draft because I haven't done enough scouting or research to have any idea what's going to happen. I'm not saying I know all the answers. In fact, I'm saying just the opposite. However, I am pretty sure about things that won't happen.

I didn't come here for a fight. But if someone puts something out there, on a public forum, they can't really expect 100% of the feedback to be "good going, big guy!"

Anthony Mauro

DraftBuzz Hockey
Oct 3, 2004
www.draftbuzzhockey.com
PhoPhan said:
I don't have a mock draft because I haven't done enough scouting or research to have any idea what's going to happen. I'm not saying I know all the answers. In fact, I'm saying just the opposite. However, I am pretty sure about things that won't happen.

How can you be so sure?

This happens time and time again and people keep calling shots when they should just be quiet, sit back, and watch how truly different team scouts put together draft lists.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->