My kids skating

Jysk

Jul 3, 2004
Skellefteå Sweden
Its been a while since i wrote here. Well Eric is doing just fine, we skate 3-4 times a week now and he is just.... well you have to see it to belive it..

My girlfriend and our 2 kids is wisiting her sister. Eric was going ta pratice with his cousins hockeyteam tonigt, they are a d2 tream (7 and 8 yearolds) but a struggling car put an end to that

Heres some pics of us

2nrdki8.jpg

Jysk

Jul 3, 2004
Skellefteå Sweden
Eric is 4 years old and his sister Sara is 3 and she has begun skatin as well. She is doing werry well, seems lika she has got some of Erics talent

2qjx89s.jpg

Jysk

Jul 3, 2004
Skellefteå Sweden
As usally he checks every thing. A feew weeks ago he checked his mommy when sha was doing the laundry and she went into tha hamper and got stucked :D

2m6pchu.jpg

yotesfan92

Dec 21, 2005
Wow! He looked great in the pictures, but he's even better on the video! He's really fast!!

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
The next Staal family? :) That's exactly what my Dad did for me and it was the best time of my life. Though it was on roller blades he started teaching me and my brothers when we were like 4-5 and I cannot stop playing the game.

I love it.

Jysk

Jul 3, 2004
Skellefteå Sweden
Well we have skated for the last time this season. The ice has melted (about 4- 5 weeks to earley) but we had a great time Saturday 2 weeks ago.
The ice was in really bad shape but the kids was all smiles, as usally

499vt6q.jpg

Jysk

Jul 3, 2004
Skellefteå Sweden
Every time we skate Eric has to throw some checks on me and i just couldnt take it anymore. Hes so fu#¤ing stong, if he countinues like this he is going to be a beast

4c80p7d.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad