OT: My collection of autographed framed pictures of various Leafs players is complete

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
For the past 10 years one of my hobbies is collecting autographed framed pictures of various Leafs players and this morning my collection is now complete, although I have no choice because I have run out of space on the wall for anymore. This morning I went to Frameworth and purchased a Morgan Rielly 8x10 autograph picture which is also nicely matted. Plus they are the only store to sell anything Rielly that's autographed since he is exclusive to them. Besides that my list of other Leafs players is as follows.

Two Auston Matthews pictures
Two Mitch Marner pictures, one of his first NHL goal
Two Mats Sundin pictures
Nazem Kadri
Patrick Marleau
Darcy Tucker
Curtis Joseph
Bryan McCabe
Tomas Kaberle
Eric Lindros
Luke Schenn
Phil Kessel
Doug Gilmour as he was scoring in 2OT against the Blues in 1993
Tie Domi
Dion Phaneuf
Phil Kessel
Felix Potvin
Wendel Clark
Borje Salming
Frederik Andersen
Ed Belfour

The one other player I wanted but couldn't get was William Nylander for these reasons. Either another sports collectables store I go to was sold out or they didn't have the exact size I was looking for.

EN4CER

Burn the Boats
Apr 8, 2013
Toronto
You do know that we all want to see a picture of this impressive wall. We don't mind if you stand in front of Dion's pic like a pylon while the hotdog you're munching on covers Phil's. :)

RedRenegade

Sep 16, 2008
That's a great list. Nice collection of the current guys. You have me beat, I only have Gilmour, Bower, Sittler, Kessel and Potvin, plus a few misc. pucks and stuff like that.

Reactions: LeafsNation75

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
That's a great list. Nice collection of the current guys. You have me beat, I only have Gilmour, Bower, Sittler, Kessel and Potvin, plus a few misc. pucks and stuff like that.
I also have a framed picture of the opening faceoff of the first game at the Air Canada Centre and a huge framed picture of each Original 6 team last game at Maple Leafs Gardens which includes the result of their first game in 1931 and last game in 1998-1999.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad