Confirmed with Link: Muzzin to Toronto for 2019 1st, Grundstrom, and rights to Durzi

All The Kings Men

Apr 7, 2016
I don't think it's terrible complicated. He's passionate about a team.

The videos that do the best are when his team has a rough night or a big loss because he reacts more passionately and his followers are people that share a passion for a team and so can relate to his frustration.

Wether or not his "style" is to your liking will impact how much you enjoy his offerings... but I get a chuckle out of his breakdowns when the Leafs, for example... lose to a 42 year old zamboni driver who works for the team.

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
I don't know how a dude who yells about his team everyday has such a large following.

+1, but we’re distinguished gentlemen that don’t need low grade tactics to keep us entertained.

b12.jpg

If the mayor could pull numbers like this, the Kings would make him head of media relations.

At this point with where the Kings are at in attendance and ratings they could designate the Gretzky statue as their official journalist and no one would notice. :help:

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
I don't think it's terrible complicated. He's passionate about a team.

The videos that do the best are when his team has a rough night or a big loss because he reacts more passionately and his followers are people that share a passion for a team and so can relate to his frustration.

Wether or not his "style" is to your liking will impact how much you enjoy his offerings... but I get a chuckle out of his breakdowns when the Leafs, for example... lose to a 42 year old zamboni driver who works for the team.

Sure. I get chuckles over general breakdowns and the like, but I read better comments on HF and Twitter.

I get he's passionate and he has a passionate fanbase. I just don't get being popular from that type of product. I think a lot of people around the league put forth more effort behind their passion, yourself included (which is why your employment with the Kings is well deserved, fwiw).

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
This deal has turned out to be very good for the Kings. Durzi and Bjornfot in the NHL trending the right direction. I believe they were a pairing last game? Always loved Bjornfot. This would have been good enough for me for Muzzin alone who is hurt again, and unfortunately for him on a steady decline at 5.625M per. But add Durzi and Grundstrom it is a massive win for LA. Congrats on these type of deals. Knowing when to sell to maximize your assets.

Reactions: RaymondReddington

kingsfan

President of the Todd McLellan fan club by default
Mar 18, 2002
Manitoba, Canada
Moore was in the Jack Campbell trade, wasn't he ?
I think Muzzin was for 1st (Bjornfot), Durzi and Grundstrom.

Yeah, my bad. I blended the trades together I guess. Either way, the guy has been a revelation in LA. I thought Moore was just the typical throw in body that comes in trades that are mainly futures for vets and he's proven me wrong.

Reactions: cyclones22

RonM11

Nov 2, 2021
Brea, California
So, reviewing the first post in this three-year-old thread...looks like we got an embarrassment of riches from the Muzzin trade.

I hate Rob Blake, and will never forgive him for how he f***ed the Kings over, but I have to admit in hindsight, this was an awesome trade. Not that I didn't think it was a good trade to begin with, but basically he got a core of a line with this move.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad